PLEASE DO NOT GOOGLE THIS! - Google Feud (3 April 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Catallena wrote: Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:57 pm
- Noogles, search history, Dan expressing his hatred of moths once again and looking up moth furry suits. The first minute and 36 seconds were a trip.
- I hope their neighbors heard Dan screaming SEX. I really do :')
- The best coke is no coke. Hot take for y'all right there.
- Playing for who has to take the bins out... I didn't realize playing for domestic forfeits was an option until seconds ago and now I never want them do anything else ever again. :stan:
- Dan criticizes Phil for sometimes leaving spoons in his mug when it's in the microwave, but let's not forget that time he got his legs waxed by Louise and they didn't take the foil off the jar of wax even though they literally read that they were supposed to do that 5 seconds before. :thumb:
- I feel offended on the behalf of owls, they don't sound like two British idiots annoying each other.
- "Don't get us d€mon€tiz€d!!"
- I don't think you two have to talk to your neighbours. They hear enough of you as it is. :shrug:
- The roasting got intense there for a bit. Who knew apple trees could lead to all that?
- Dan is right, the 1 euro on apple chips is possibly the worst money I ever spent.
- "Lots of cannibals out there." You wanted to bite Dan only seconds ago, don't expose yourself.
- "I deserve for this video to be triple monetized." Phil, your influence on Dan is getting out of hand... Also I genuinely can't tell whether that sound Phil made is out of annoyance at Dan getting higher scored answers or excitement at the thought of triple profit. You'd assume it's the first, buuuuut...
- Dan, please don't call your boss daddy. Is this the real reason BBCR1 ended things? :illuminati:
- Phil gets dirty thoughts about Dan failing to spell business correctly on his first try.
- Tour was never ending for you was it Dan? Well think about how the rest of us felt...
- lol poor Dan. All those perfect scores, yet he lost.
- Dan complaining about Phil's bad habits. That's some married shit :ribena:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."