DIL CLONES A SIM - Dan and Phil Play: Sims 4 #55 (16 August 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

kavat wrote: Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:30 am
0.00 Phil is wearing the fox jumper and Dan has the hoodie. There is only one bed™. Intro banter about mad scientists.
0.30 Okay listen. Phil gets so handsy with Dan when he's showing off the jumper. He's right in Dans space, prodding, pulling and moving limbs around. That arm caress? Unnecessary.
0.48 Dan makes a pun that makes Phil genuenly laugh
1.02 More foot content for that wikifeet page, I hope his score is up by now
1.07 Dan goes on a 20 second rant about how genius the slightly odd socks are. I don't understand the people who say that he seemed unenthusiastic.
1.50 Try new things is Dan's favorite (same). A Phil catch phrase and Phil's entire personality summed up.
2.00 Dan is premiering the jingle for amazingphilshop.com
2.32 The flight has now gone from the longest possible flight of 18.5h to the second longest of 16h.
2.40 They got Seasons but they won't do anything with it (they are gonna love the christmas decorations though)
2.53 Phil has leveled up Dil's career off camera so they can do cooler things. Dan is Excited.
3.12 Phil is calling me a biatch and I don't know how to feel about it
3.37 Dalien came out of a male butt. Lots of butt talk here. Butt. The butt. Pregnant in the butt.
4.10 Someone has been struck by lightning twice, thrice, quadrice, quintice
5.18 Phil is SO excited for Dan to see Dil's new outfit
5.29 Raccoon fursuit. Dan doesn't like when fursuits are too colorful, just so you know
6.06 Dil has gone full on cyber punk and Dan and Phil are in to it.
6.14 Phil, Dil, they don't know who's who at this point
6.36 D: "Why don't you linguist yourself" P: "I liguist every day" tmi lads, jesus
7.06 They set the lab on fire, of course.
8.33 A sentient chair that just want to be sat on. Sure.
9.31 They make Dil's colleague ginger. Phil thinks it's an improvement, Dan thinks it's an international war crime. I thought you loved gingers, what's the truth Daniel?
9.45 Chad is too cute so they have to transform him.
11.30 Double pancake lovin'. I'm at a loss for words.
11.56 clone conversations with dan and phil, with that soft background music
12.27 "Some would make love to it" Phil finds that phrase quite funny (I admit to have read some Dan/Dan/Phil fic, some are weirder than others)
13.18 Cloning the dog is too far but a human is fine. These guys.
14.24 The Elizas hit it off immediately.
15.30 Eliza2 has been added to the Howlter family and now they decide they can't handle that. Don't get a new family member if you can't take responsibility for it, come on!
16.35 Hang on, a minute ago the clone was the one in jeans and now it's the one in the skirt? I'm confused.
17.15 Bob totally knows that's not his wife, good man
18.00 Phil is intrigued by Dil's hotpants, Dan is more disturbed by the ergonomic sandals.
19.12 Dan goes into full goblin mode in the end screen while Phil waves his socks around.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."