Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Catallena wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:59 pm A beautiful and hilarious mess, actual top notch content. I really wish they would've been able to do more videos on tour in hotel rooms rather than pre-filmed ones because their energy in these has been amazing. Together with Overcooked, this video is easily on of their best this year.

Let's do commentary so that I have an excuse to watch it a third time! I haven't done one of these in so long.
- You know it's gonna be good when they start of on a minute long tangent about robots and privacy.
- Also Dan with the Live Your Truth thing again, why do I have a feeling that will end up on merch someday?
- Phil looks for his phone. Dan has Big Brat Energy. :roll:
- Dan searched Ligma and I swear I can hear 13 year old boys snickering everywhere.
- If Phil is willing to not make you pay for his merch you take that shit Daniel.
- As a person who rarely ever remembers her dreams, I'm always very intrigued about Phil's weirdly specific dreams.
- Bickering and playing rock paper scissors over who has to collect their pizza delivery. I love these idiots so much. :love2:
- I don't even like Mukbangs but D&P doing one is something I really wanna see now.
- "Men can be milked." DAN'S FACE LMAO. He's not wrong tho. 8-)
- I agree with Dan, that song is shite.
- Dan wiggling his eyebrows like the disturbs me greatly.
- "This is the least relatable experience of my life." Me about Dan's videos.
- I love Phil's "oh it's all about pop culture" because it so him. Phil's pop culture exposure seems to be mostly through Dan (see also their conversation about the Ariana album in the liveshow).
- Dan asking Phil who the ice cream heretic is. Gossipy brat. :lol:
- Phil is gradually getting more irritated about flopping as this video goes on.
- Phil shushing Dan's loud ass mouth. :love1: :love1: :love1:
- Dan's irritation with Phil clicking away the answers results in violence to prevent him from doing it again. Touchy boys tho.
- Dan acting like he didn't Google that first answer a million times in 2009 oOoOhhhhh I went there.
- Phil has a minor breakdown about a game. Doesn't have to scream about it. Dan should take notes.
- A L L O R N O T H I N G. Dan is not here for it. :(
- Anyone gonna slowmo gif of Phil biting his lip while Dan is talking and take it out context?

I enjoy the Google Feud videos because the bants are always out of this world, so I do actually hope that this isn't the end. Phil can find a different way to punish himself.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

obsessivelymoody wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 5:03 pm 0:41-lmao Phil immediately going to being naked. Glad that he's still making sure we know.
2:55-Phil going straight to nipple piercings. I can't believe I missed a nipple mention on my first watch, but it's always great be to reminded of his nipple kink
4:25-Phil talking about his many game show ideas. Sign me the fuck up. Very relevant to the discussion from a few days ago too.
4:49-Pizza intermission. Probably my favourite part of the video. There's way too much to talk about in the minute or so that this goes on for, but it's all great.
5:58-"Men can be milked" Thanks for that Phil.
9:32-Phil leaning into Dan's lap?? More on that later.
9:43-"We gotta poke ourself in our own eye" We get it. You're the same person. You're each other's literal other half's. W e g e t i t (still makes me feel like this tho :happytears:)
11:04-"Why do they call it spoons" This bit made me laugh so hard. I mean, the whole video made me laugh really hard, which I definitely didn't realise when I was at home and probably laughing distractedly instead of at work and trying to suppress it so the people in the law firm across the hall don't think I'm insane. Anyway this bit was fucking sweet.
11:41-"I'm going to kill you to death" My exact feelings about being a fan of them right now. They're going to kill me to death.
12:09-Phil raising his fist. It's just cute, and I love how right before they cut it you can see him move to bop Dan's jaw.
12:15-Dan "restraining" Phil. I mean, this was just cute, and another great Giant Toddler Dan moment.
14:52-Phil trying to bring it back with an all or nothing was really amusing to me.
15:20-Phil starts to say "I'll lick..." before looking around and trailing off as Dan rambles. I don't know where he was going with that, but I'm glad it's there all the same.
15:26-Phil...leaning into Dan again?? But this time a lot further down?? What the fuck?? I'm here for it though.
Some things that are recurring in the video:
-Dan being a toddler. Idk what mood either of them were in, but because Dan is so fucking loud and dramatic we got a lot of toddler action, like with that weird valley girl accent.
-Their expressions through the whole video were fucking amazing. Especially Phil. I love watching their faces when the other one is talking. I did this at my ii show too, and I can only conclude that by doing it for like 4 years now and once irl that it's just fascinating to watch. And Phil's expression/lip bite at the end? What the fuuuck??
-Dan just...keysmashing with his mouth?? I love it. There's no other way to describe it too. Somehow he's managed to speak keysmashing.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

susan2 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:55 pm
that video was awesome, top quality, so many great moments. i liked how relaxed it felt. perhaps being out of their usual space has helped make the videos less structured, in a good way. and google feud always brings up some random interesting topics.

[2:16] did phil really just show his phone screen complete with recent searches....dayum that's a confident man
[2:54] is there a compilation throughout the years of how many times phil talks about nipples...cos jeezus
[3:32] lol, gonna need an update on whether auntie sandra really got that bit of her hand pierced or if phil dreamt it
[4:26] ooh another game show mention....hope someone's keeping note of these ;) (and yaaas phil!)
[4:48] a glimpse of phil's phone voice, that little "hi" was so cute aww
[5:18] phil's wearing his merch socks. [random merch side note, i kinda hope one of dan's later merch releases has a collaboration with young minds. i just love that he's working with them and passionate about that and look forward to seeing the ways in which he develops that relationship going forward].
[5:58] "men can be milked" - i was thinking it...you were thinking it...phil was thinking it. there are still moments like that where i'm kinda taken aback that he chose to keep that in, but i'm so glad we're there.
[6;53] "i wish i were a millionaire" capita£ester strikes again :money:
...im just randomly imaging here how cool it would have been if phil had made the money thrown out during his diss track spendable on amazingphilshop.com

[9:11] "a tampon, see i said" ...did he? they must've edited out phil talking about swimming with tampons...content i didn't know i needed
[9:41] dan daring to bring up peru, whilst they continue to ignore mentions of brazil and mexico....a brave man
[10:00] "the eu" lol at phil cracking out the political bants
[10:26] aww don't worry phil, it's not just you, i hate cheese too
[10:47] "who is this person" wow dan calm your beans
[11:09] i'd just like to give a shout out to phil here for keeping up with his hair dying routine all tour - that must be seriously tedious and exhausting
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

koalaselfie wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:30 pm "Why do they call it spoons" Dan's response to this made me LOL so much :lol: Bless Phil :love2:
My fave parts:
- All of the random zooms and edits, mostly on Dan's face - hilarious! :rofl: "shiingleees"
- Dan's sarcasm throughout and bratty attitude - top notch :tu:
- Phil leaning into Dan's lap twice
- Phil nearly bopping Dan on the nose/chin
- The eye-effing in the "I'm going to kill you to death" part (11:39-11.42 :ribena: )

They must have been on a sugar high or something; what an incredible video :)
itasca00 wrote: Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:55 pm The moments that stood out most to me:
  • [2:38] Dan's weird merch noises
  • Somehow, I was surprised when Dan referenced a Prince Albert piercing [2:55]? But not when he referenced a "Lady Door" piercing [3:12].
  • [6:25] Lol, nice save there, Philly.
    D: Well, you can go up to that bull and try to milk it, but you ain't gonna get what you want there.
    P: It's gonna kick you in the face. *looks from camera to Dan*
  • [7:49] What does this even mean?
    D: Just cop out when you get to the neck. Same.
  • [9:46] Ooooh, deep.
    D: How to get out of safe mode.
    P: What?
    D: In life.
  • [11:25] I love how Dan paused, then continued to make quieter noises after Phil shushed him. It was really cute!
  • [12:20] Dan's Valleyspeak
"Why am I left-handed?"