itasca00 wrote: ↑Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:39 amI was wondering if we would be getting a gaming video sometime soon, and I'm glad we did! Here are my highlights:
- The first thing I noticed was that Dan has the top button of his shirt undone, something I can't recall ever seeing him do before. He’s got his neck out for the lads, and I’m not complaining.
- The second thing I noticed was that Dan’s nails are painted again. I’m guessing this gaming video was filmed on the same day as the last one based on the nails and how similar their hair looks in the two videos.
- [0:32] Ah, sarcasm.D: And we know a lot about lying to get people to click on things.
- [2:11] Phil’s first thought when it comes to “ultra-tight swimming pants”:P: It’s like those people that buy really tight sweatpants. They know what they’re doin’. They know what they’re doin’.
D: Who are those people, and where have you seen this?
P: I’ve seen it.
P: On the street.
D: We know what Phil’s Instagram Explore filter is.
- [2:49] Dan thinks a good clickbait title for an article about “ultra-tight swimming pants” is “No more saggy ass? Say-what?!” I particularly appreciated Dan’s sassy head bob when saying, “Say-what?!” at [2:52] and [3:03].
- [3:09] Last gaming video, it was meat. Now, Phil’s got nuts on the brain.P: “Sexy speedos advertising male nuts.” *laughs*
P: I mean, that’s what it is. They’re ultra-tight. That’s what you can see.
D: You’re not advertising the nuts.
P: I mean, you’re not? What if you’ve got particularly...big nuts?
- [4:49] Dan rolls his eyes. It seems almost involuntary, and I found that amusing.
- [5:16] I can 100% picture a younger Dan doing this.(Prompt: Ogre odour perfume)
D: They are saying, “What smell can bewitch women?”
D: Right, ‘cause if you’re a lonely dude in the middle of the night--
D: --on the internet, you’re gonna click on that in desperation and be like, I will order five thousand.
- [7:17] Dan makes some particularly good (and by good, I mean awful) “Dan vs. Phil” noises.
- [7:38] Dan on the example of a mail order husband pictured on the card:D: You need a first class stamp for him. Just sayin’. That’s recorded delivery right there. You need to FedEx this bish. Sorry.
- [7:54] As far as I’m concerned, “cramf” can be anything we want it to be: A food, a mental activity, an action one person does to another. I think we should all feel free to use our imaginations.D: I love a good cramf.
D: Only in the mornings.
- [8:42] Phil thinks all men are randy. Dan and Phil are men. The only natural conclusion is that Dan and Phil are both randy.(Prompt: Mail order husbands)
D: If--if you’re browsing on a website and in the corner of your eye you see “Amazing career for randiest men”--
P: Like, every man is gonna be like, Yes. Same.
D: --you’d be like, I’m a randy man. I want an amazing career.
- [9:13] Phil is living the dream.P: I get both of the naked men.
- [9:20] I’m living for this visual.P: I’m gonna wear my pants, gonna put the fedora on, and hang out with my husband.
D: So you’re gonna open the door, and he’s gonna see ultra-tight pants and a fedora.
D: Run, Hans. Run.
P: While it’s still time.
D: Return to sender while there’s still time.
- [9:52] Even though they had already used the “ultra-tight swimming pants” guy for the thumbnail, I was still baited into seeing that they used him again as a link to danandphiltour.com. Also, the description of Dan's channel when you hover over the link is "danisnotinspeedos." And I, for one, am disappointed.
- At long last, Dan and Phil’s merch links are the same in this video description as they were in the description of the last gaming video. But they are both danandphilshop.com rather than their individual merch shops, so I’m still not happy. To make matters worse, I’m just realizing that the order of the social media links is different for Dan and Phil (Instagram is third for Dan and fifth for Phil), and this order difference is consistent for all of the videos I checked. The horror!
Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
- inveterate introvert
- Posts: 1010
- Joined: Tue Nov 15, 2016 10:16 pm
- Pronouns: she/her
- Location: California
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."