Dan experiences VR Horror - Resident Evil 7! (28 October 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

itasca00 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:32 am I loved every minute of watching Dan and Phil play this game! I really didn't find it scary, though. For me, it had the same kind of vibe as a movie like Saw, which I'm much more likely to find intriguing than scary. Plus, Dan and Phil were so adorably nervous and so often jumpscared throughout the video that I was laughing practically the whole way through. :rofl: Anyway, here are my highlights:
  • [0:02] The skull mentioned in the previous liveshow makes an appearance. Apparently, this object will feature in the spooky AmazingPhil video later this week.
  • [0:02] Unlike in the last two gaming videos, the pumpkins in the background are now arranged in a pyramid, which I, for one, find highly suspicious. :illuminati:
  • [1:42] I guess one man's "dildo" is another man's "suspiciously shaped object." 😏
    D: This is serious, people. I am gonna be immersed in a land of terror, and I swear to God: If you poke me--
    P: I'm not!
    D: --if you do anything--
    P: I'm gonna be helpful!
    D: --I will smack you with this PlayStation dildo.
    P: I've already had one of those to the eyes.
    D: Okay? Exactly.
    P: I don't need it again.
    D: Respect it. Phil! Dim the lights!
    P: Oh, my God! Do not smack me in the face with that again.
    D: Where?! Smack--What?!
    P: I'm here. I'm here. I'm here.
    D: I don't know where you--
    P: Dan.
    D: Look, I am immersed in the r--PlayStation menu right now. I don't know what you're talking about.
    P: I have nightmares about that suspiciously shaped object hitting me in the face.
  • [2:54] It must really be a challenge for Dan to step into Ethan's shoes.
    D: Oooh, I’m a loving husband in this universe.
  • [3:10] Dan is minorly jumpscared when he unexpectedly bumps Phil’s arm with his own arm. Already seeming a bit on edge, Dan responds by saying:
    D: What the fuck was that? Keep your hands away from me! Don’t do that. You risk death.
  • [3:53] Unafraid, Phil risks death:
    D: Excuse me. Yeah, this looks like somewhere where there’d be, like, bugs, and I’m not about that life.
    P: Yeah.
    D: So that’s fine.
    P: Bzzzz.
    D: I will slap you. Ugh. Oh, my God. Okay. VR bugs right now. Stop.
    P: Bzzt. *touches Dan’s face*
    D: *looks in Phil’s direction*
    P: *laughs* I don’t wanna push my luck.
  • [6:15] By this point, Dan's nerves are already completely shot, and Phil calls him on it:
    P: I’m already a little bit scared.
    D: Are there any--Oh, you’re a little bit scared?
    P: I’m not even in it.
    D: Would you be a little bit scared if you saw that in real life? Yeah.
    P: Yeah.
    D: I think I’d be a little bit scared.
    P: *stage whisper* I feel like Dan’s a little bit scared.
    D: Your mum.
  • [8:39] Phil is jumpscared by Dan’s loudness.
  • [17:40] Dan and Phil are jumpscared by a decaying head floating to the surface of the water.
  • [18:46] "Amazing" kinky cult? What are you saying, Dan?
    D: This is some cult shit right here.
    P: “Daddy.”
    D: “Daddy I will not be bad anymore.” Right, either this is some amazing kinky cult, or there is some weird--syringes.
  • [20:08] Uhm, okay. Dan's Daddy kink is now 100% confirmed. :lol:
    Mia: Daddy's coming. We need to go.
    P: Daddy?
    Ethan: Daddy?
    Mia: We need to go--now!
    D: I have questions!
    P: What does that mean?
    D: I am not having a good time. This is going to ruin every kink I’ve ever had.
  • [22:22] I feel like Dan's trying to calm himself down by making a reference to something lighthearted, but the random, out-of-the-blue reference left me cackling! Also, interesting to know who's side Dan is on in the Ross/Rachel "break" argument.
    D: Okay, bye. We’re breaking up. We need to see other people. We’re going on a break. Ross and Rachel. I am going to sleep with somebody else.
  • [24:06] Great visual. Dan and Phil definitely know how to give the people exactly what they want.
    D: Oh, there’s a bathroom to the left. If I--If I was him, I’d need to do a quick poop.
    P: Probably.
    D: Or I’d’ve already done about five.
    P: I’d just be constantly diarrhea-ing.
  • [25:54] Dan and Phil are both majorly jumpscared by Mia appearing out of the darkness. We get a nice scream from Dan with this jumpscare. :D
  • [27:37] Dan and Phil get a minor jumpscare from Mia jumping up off the floor.
  • [28:07] Dan screams while fighting Mia. :D
  • [28:24] I love it when Dan and Phil reference show tunes! This is the perfect time for Chicago references, Phil!
    P: I mean, she had it coming.
    D: She only had herself to blame. If you’da been there.
    P: This is not time for Chicago references.
    D: Okay.
  • [29:22] Dan keyboard smashes with his voice, and it's adorable as always.
  • [29:56] Dan is spooked by a figure lurking in the background of the game. Phil doesn't notice and continues to talk. Dan smacks him and tells him to shut up, which jumpscares Phil.
  • [30:25] Dan and Phil are majorly jumpscared by Mia rushing out of a dark room. I think this might be the best Dan scream of the video. :D
  • [30:41] Dan screams again as a screwdriver is driven through Ethan’s hand. :D
  • [31:32] Dan examines Ethan’s stump very thoroughly. You can’t see for sure because of the headset, but it sounds to me like Dan pretends to lick the stump/blood.
  • [31:42] I guess Dan and Phil going to jail wouldn't be ideal, but Phil is such a spoilsport!
    P: Dan, you literally popped my eardrum with that scream.
    D: Oh, I’m sorry. Did you see your girlfriend frickin’--
    P: Yeah, I was watching it too!
    D: You didn’t watch it--Yeah, you watched it. I was it!
    P: Right. Just watch--I think the neighbors are going to call the police.
    D: It’s the spooky season. They’re just gonna think it’s some generic hijinks.
  • [32:06] Dan and Phil are jumpscared by a staircase. :facepalm:
  • [32:33] Phil gets a minor jumpscare after seeing a mannequin.
  • [33:03] Really, Phil? You think this is the reason the video is going to get demonetized?
    D: *continually pushes a naked mannequin against a wall* Yaas.
    P: This is going to get demonetized now ‘cause they’ll see that…
    D: Yaas.
    P: Ass.
  • [34:36] Dan and Phil are kinda jumpscared(?) by a chainsaw coming through the wall. There’s also a nice keyboard smash/scream from Dan. :D
  • [35:50] Dan and Phil get another major jumpscare from the appearance of "Daddy."
  • [38:10] Phil preps to jumpscare Dan by putting on a mask right before Dan takes off the headset. This plan is a major success, and Dan falls off his chair. We also get the final Dan scream of the video. :D Dan responds by saying (I'm sure with a lot of love):
    D: You fucking cunt. Really, bitch? Really?
  • The merch links for this video are shop.danielhowell.com and amazingphilshop.com. This is great, but I have no confidence that it's going to last. :sideeye:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."