It’s All Ogre for Dan and Phil - SWAMP SIMULATOR! (29 October 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

itasca00 wrote: Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:46 pm For the first time this Spooky Week, I was actually jumpscared! Twice. By that Shrek face popping up on the screen. Needless to say, I enjoyed the video. Here are my highlights:
  • [0:32] Dan reveals that he’s scared of beetles. He says May bugs used to fall down the chimney into the fireplace that was in his room and make a ruckus while he was sleeping. The number of cute stories Dan has from his past never ceases to amaze me.
  • [2:15] Dan and Phil admire some nude Shrek fan art. Dan says that the art makes him feel “quite moved.”
  • [3:15] I thought this was a weird exchange:
    D: Well, I think you’re a SingleLayer. Don’t you?
    P: Single?
    D: Phil’s a single layer. He’s not an onion.
    P: SingleLayer.
  • [4:16] Dan and Phil are jumpscared by the face of Shrek appearing on the screen. Dan also screams for the first time this video. :D
  • [4:32] I guess Spooky Week really makes Dan's kinky mind go into overdrive. Furries, daddies, now inflation. What's next?
    D: Okay, what does the sign say? “Shrek’s Punishment Barrel.”
    P: Oh, my God. What’s he do with the punishment barrel?
    D: I don--I don’t even wanna know what that m--
    P: What does that mean?
    D: Was that something from the movies? Did I forget some, like, weird, kinky stomach inflation--What is going on over there?
  • [5:12] Dan screams incredibly loudly (twice) when he sees Donkey on fire. :D
  • [5:32] Dan and Phil are jumpscared by the appearance of Shrek. Dan almost falls off his chair and lifts his leg into the air, apparently for balance.
  • [5:57] Dan gives us all a fun drinking game to play: :ribena:
    D: Now, take a shot every time Phil looks at an onion but doesn’t register that there’s an onion and then runs in the opposite direction.
  • [7:22] Dan and Phil are jumpscared by Shrek. Phil does one of his yelps/screams, but Dan just yells.
  • [8:09] Dan and Phil are jumpscared by the Shrek face appearing on the screen again.
  • [9:26] Dan and Phil are jumpscared after they see Shrek. There are a couple of good screams from Dan. :D Generally speaking, Dan kinda flipped out during this jumpscare and ended up pulling Phil’s hand off the mouse. The play-by-play of exactly what I saw happen is under the spoiler:
    1. Dan is leaning forward to see what’s on the screen better.
    2. Shrek appears, and he leans back and screams.
    3. Dan grabs a fistful of Phil’s sleeve and rips his hand off the mouse.
    4. Dan lets go and flails about in fright.
    5. Dan screams again and grabs at his own hair before finally calming down because they have lost the game.
  • [11:09] I can't wait for someone to make this and for Dan and Phil to play it next Spooky Week! :lol:
    D: Maybe this is a metaphor for us living together--
    P: Do you think so?
    D: --and Shrek violently murdered Donkey ‘cause he had enough of his shit.
    P: Hey. I’m a great housemate. I’ve got all the skills.
    D: It might be you that kills me. I dunno, man.
    P: *killing noise*
    D: I’m just saying it’s inevitable. And then there’ll be Dan and Phil Simulator where Phil chases you around the woods, but every time you start--
    P: I’m leaving socks on the floor!
    D: Exactly. You have to collect the socks.
    P: They’re endless!
    D: And every five meters in the wood, you change direction.
  • [11:44] Dan and Phil are jumpscared by the Shrek face appearing on the screen. Dan lets out more of a yell than a scream. Also, Phil decides to say out loud:
    P: I’m holding my boobs! I’m holding my boobs!
    To which Dan eventually replies:
    D: Release your boobs.
  • [12:05] Dan and Phil are jumpscared again after seeing Shrek.
  • [12:22] Dan and Phil are jumpscared one last time after seeing Shrek.
  • [12:49] Shrek and Christmas give equal amounts of joy to Dan. That seems perfectly normal.
    D: I’m going to say it here: I’m never playing another Slender derivative as long as I live.
    P: No, that--that’s enough.
    D: I feel like we’ve peaked now. It’s ruined Christmas and now it’s ruined Shrek, so what is there left to live for?
  • Ayyy, the merch links are right again in this video description. But how long can it last? To borrow a phrase from Dan, this is the true horror of Spooky Week. :roll:
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."