Weird Things Humans Search For (14 November 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

Catallena wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:40 pm
Commentary:
- Phil's sigh after he tries to move on the conversation but Dan is on a tangent about browsing history.
- I think Dan's description of Big Potato is pretty spot on ngl.
- D: "We're gonna play with each other in our own way."
- Dan has no right to drag other people's handwriting with those chicken scratches of his.
- Why is Phil going all 'yikes' at the answer about marrying your cousin as if he wasn't telling people about his own grandparents like it was cute story to tell at parties a few years back :')
- I now wonder if Dan gets horny from exercise? If so, that personal trainer probably doesn't only do wonders for Deppy's fitness. 8-)
- Dan's reaction to 'girlfriend' lol
- D: "If you need a sex tip..." P: "Bite." Hmmmokay boys.
- That shared look at 'Do I have a small...' smh these naughty 12 year olds.
- P: "You're the anti-Aguilera. I'm Aguilera, you're..." D: "Christina Antichrist."
- Dan was so offended at the suggestion that he himself would ask whether trees could move.
- Final Roundussy. The meme never dies.
- Dan shaking his head while invading more of Phil's personal space, as Phil tries to bullshit his way to a point.
- No need to come for Danny Gonzalez's Gregs there.
- Wait. They're like ~oh whoever gets a correct answer first wins SUDDEN DEATH blah blah~ and then Dan has a correct answer and then... they continue? Am I dumb or what? I've been sick for a couple of days, did the cough medicine affect my brain? By their own rules shouldn't Dan have won? :hmmm:
- Phil's wish saves the pandas! Also lol @ Dan and his wish uhh.. not coming true.
- I bet Phil tried to get something out of his win for the rest of the day because that's the kind of person he is.
"Why am I left-handed?"
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual

itasca00 wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 11:46 pm I have to say that I absolutely loved this video! They both (but definitely more so Dan) were weirdly sexual, and it made me lol...a lot. Here are my highlights:
  • The first thing I noticed is that I love the way Dan’s hair looks. Sue me. 😏
  • [1:18] Phil kicks things off with an innuendo:
    P: We’re just gonna play with each other in our own way.
  • [3:15] Dan has recently said that he hasn’t found his love for exercise yet. As such, I can’t imagine what made him think of this answer, and that makes it all the more funny to me.
    P: “Exercise makes me…”
    D: HORNY!
  • [3:47] It seems Dan just can’t stop himself from randomly blurting out “horny” again.
    Prompt: Exercise makes me...
    P: “angry,” “fart”--
    D: Horny.
    P: --“happy,” and “cry.”
  • [4:57] Dan has now moved on to giving us all a v. helpful sex tip.
    Prompt: Why does my girlfriend always…
    P: “bite me.” Now that’s a bit of some vampire shiz going on.
    D: If you need a sex tip--
    P: Bite.
    D: --certain areas: That’s unwanted.
  • [6:09] Phil’s expression when he finishes reading the prompt is everything. :lol:
    P: “Do I have a small...”
    D: *laughs* How explicit is this game? Oh, my God. “Do I have a small…” penis?
    P: Uh uh. Oh, okay. I’m gonna give it to you ‘cause “package” is there.
  • [6:37] I guess Phil felt left out of the getting-to-say-penis party because there was literally no reason at all that he needed to say it here:
    P: “head,” “bladder,” “face,” “frame,” “stomach,” “forehead,” “waist,” “mouth,” “package”--penis, or “chin”
  • [8:58] Woah, that language! Phil needs to calm the hell down.
    P: I was like: What the--What the hell?
  • [10:15] Dan closes his eyes and leans into Phil as he shakes his head to reject the arguments and protests that Phil is making.
  • [10:52] Let’s be real here. Dan would never make it.
    Prompt: Should I stop…
    D: What was top?
    P: Top one was “masturbating.”
    D: No nut November.
  • [10:59] Poor Greg. He doesn’t deserve to be called out like this!
    Prompt: Should I stop…
    P: “smoking weed.” There’s so much weed that people are searching about! “texting her.”
    D: Yeah, you should stop smoking weed, Greg. You’re hallucinating, Greg.
    P: Whilst masturbating. “wearing a bra.”
    D: Stop masturbating while watching DanAndPhilGAMES while you’re high, Gr--I’m talking to you, Greg.
  • [13:13] Just to be clear, they’re talking about pandas here. Pandas. No one else.
    D: I hope you all die! Jk. They are--
    P: Hey.
    D: --because they don’t have enough sex.
    P: I made my wish in Japan, and now they are having sex.
  • *le sigh* The merch links both point to danandphilshop.com in the description of this video.
itasca00 wrote: Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:38 am Bonus timestamp: It seems like we might be able to see some grey hair behind Phil's left ear throughout the video. A good shot can be seen at [9:39]. I thought I might be seeing this when I first watched the video, and a tweet about it made me go back and check for sure. Personally, I like it, and it's actually something I was wondering about recently.
"Why am I left-handed?"