Festive Dan vs. Phil - SANTA BANTER! (11 December 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:56 am That gaming video really did a good job of setting the festive mood, and I thought it was really fun and cute! Here are my highlights:
  • [0:38] Phil strokes Dan’s arm to feel the coziness of his knitted sweater. :love1:
  • [2:10] This video’s announcement of a Dan vs. Phil included some “ho ho ho”ing from Dan and reindeer impersonations by Phil. Also, a tiny dab by Dan at the end? All I can think about is this tweet:
  • [2:40] In his honestly pretty shit rhyme, Phil says he’s going to drill Dan’s face off. He then proceeds to act this out. Because why not, right?
  • [4:21] Phil said that the question and answer in the last round was very British. Honestly, I felt like this whole game relied very heavily on British culture and British sayings, and I had a really hard time trying to play along. Nevertheless, it was still fun to watch!
  • [4:28] Dan does a very cute impression of Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer.
  • [7:52] Phil tells a family Christmas story. When his dad was a kid, his grandmother would make him wait to open presents until after the queen’s speech, which was at 3pm. When Phil was a kid, his grandmother tried to carry on this tradition, but his mom said hell no politely declined her mother-in-law’s request. :lol:
  • [9:09] and [10:41] Frame-by-frame analysis shows that the timers started at 00:20. This is only a highlight because I found it really weird how short the first second felt compared to the others. :shrug:
  • [10:49] Phil guesses that the rhyme answer to his question is “Mariah Carey is a furry.” Dan thinks this guess makes Phil a "frickin' dick."
  • [11:59] Phil says that he has “Christmas sweat running everywhere,” and Dan mops at Phil’s neck with the sleeve of his sweater. :love1:
  • [13:26] Dan pretends to throw the Dan vs. Phil board at Phil. He seems to catch it pretty effortlessly, which makes the board seem like it's not actually that heavy. Phil's reaction is great.
  • [13:36] Dan and Phil role-play as Rose and Jack in Titanic:
    D: Cling to that board like Leonardo DiCaprio.
    P: I will.
    D: And, by that, I mean: Sink, buddy.
    P: I’d let go of you.
    D: Go to the floor like a big diamond.
  • [14:41] Dan plays his new favorite game of scratching at the surface of the Interactive Introverts DVD cover with his fingernails.
  • Individual merch links have returned for this video, and they point to danandphilshop.com.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?