DIL RETIRES - Dan and Phil Play: Sims 4 #62 (23 December 2018)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 10:42 pm Like others, I also had a hard time enjoying this episode of Dilmas. There just wasn’t enough in it to make me forget about DanAndPhilGAMES’s upcoming hiatus. Nevertheless, here are my highlights:
  • [1:43] I know this is already a known thing about Dan, but it’s still really cute.
    D: When I was a teenager, I was still pretty scared of the dark.
    P: Yeah.
    D: And I still am to this day.
    P: It was like four in the morning, and I had to run home the other day, and I was actually, like, scared.
    D: A scary alleyway in London’s different to a bed in your house.
    P: But I knew there was no one there! I just started to run.
    D: Or wasn’t there?
    P: I was just running for my life.
    D: Well, maybe that’s a good thing. There should be more things scaring you in the night.
    P: Yeah.
  • [4:44] Phil grabs Dan’s shoulder and arm in excitement. :love1:
  • [5:56] Dan's right. Experimentation is fine, but only if it's done at the proper time and in the proper place. :lol:
    P: Just give him a warning! He’s just--
    D: I think we should just warn him.
    P: He’s just experimenting...with computers.
    D: Some stuff you don’t do in the library.
  • [6:24] Woah! That sounds like a pretty strong judgement!
    D: See, Dab never got good grades.
    P: No.
    D: But he’s an actor now. That’s fine.
  • [7:49] Dan baby talks to Nuki, although he doesn’t quite go all in. It’s still pretty cute.
  • [9:10] Unless the bed has leather sheets, I’m gonna have to disagree with Phil’s characterization of the new guest room.
    P: This is looking a bit sex dungeon now with all those padded--
    D: Okay, we need to make it less kinky immediately.
    P: --padded kink.

P: Neutral guest with a tiny bit of kink.
  • [12:13] Dan repositions himself in his chair, causing him to rub shoulders with Phil. :D
  • [12:40] Sorry, Dan, but that sounds like a fantastically unhealthy attitude toward life and parenting.
    D: Oh, God. Parenting moment: Dalien’s home from school.
    P: “But Who Am I?”
    D: “I’m not sure what I wanna be when I grow up, and all my friends seem to have figured it out. How do I figure it out myself?”
    P: “You got time.”
    D: “Pick something--”
    P: I just say don’t worry about it.
    D: What do I wish my parents told me when I was sixteen? Not, “Eh, don’t worry about it.”
    P: Okay.
    D: “Pick something you like, and start working now because every celebrity you look up to started it when they were a child ‘cause they had pushy parents.”
  • [19:17] Phil taps Dan’s upper arm three times in excitement. :D
  • [21:48] Tabitha catches a batfish, and Dan’s reaction is...fun.
  • [23:01] I can’t help it. A statement like this immediately gives me a mental image of Dan joining this club.
    P: “Only a select few know the feel of lumber under their bottoms.”
    D: And I don’t wanna be in that club.
  • Dan and Phil’s individual merch links continue to point to their individual merch shops.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?