WE ACTUALLY EXERCISE! - KINECT SPORTS (15 Dec 2016)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

Winston wrote:Dec 15: XERCISE! - Dan vs. Phil: KINECT

:24 sad reindeer dan= cute
1:01 Phil and his thicc arse, dan watches
1:51 perv taking photos from behind, seems like something they know all too well, even in a game they still are keeping an eye out for photogs
2:08 Dan:small voice acting world in the UK. Phil: He’s really cashing in on these games isn’t he?- Boys look into this for when you drop off the youtube train, can voice act in terrible video games.
2:16 if they ever need that audience love from TATINOF again they can just start this game for virtual adoration.
2:33 long carrot , then the sound effect. Made me laugh.
3:15 one of the best priss face examples I have seen. The antlers make all the better.
3:21 Phil talking about his skillz in long jump, joke about taking a step and beating everyone.
3:44 Phil trolling Dan and Dan almost believes him for a second
3:55 Dan doing really crap
5:00 Dan reaching in front of the D, best part is Phil so forcefully moving it.
5:34 Stop perving on me, once again does not like getting his photo taken when not asked first. All those who see them in the wild take note, and ask first.
5:52 “Get your Phil out, get your Phil out for the lads.” I am with Phil on this, what on earth could that even mean?
6:03 the whole volley ball thing, is sad af. Lit, stupid anime words they know, Phil has absolutly no idea what to do or how to vollyball...smh
7:30 terrible at Wii bowling? How? The bowling is also terrible, Phil once again is that how he bowls, never go bowling irl, terrible… Dan “swearing” off camera and sansing it up on screen
10:18 Dan slaps Phil in the face, even though Phil is not leaning forward…. Suspicious
11:18 talking about police and eviction because of the hurdles game. I am pretty sure it would have happened already from all the shrieking that happens, a couple seconds of fast foot action is not going to affect them much in comparison.
12:52 the replay reactions, “who would put that on Facebook?” horrifying.
13:24 “I feel like a ship captain.” What? This makes no sense at all. Does he think ship captains squat in living rooms with table extensions on their heads…. Seriously, what Phil?
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

dollicious wrote:WE ACTUALLY EXERCISE! - Dan vs. Phil: KINECT SPORTS:
1.00 - ASs
1.44 - “i’ve got old school phil hair” “aww” followed gagging noises. this made me die a little bc who doesn't love old school phil hair. also this made me wonder when did they make these avatars? dan’s outfit is so extra.
2.30 - “that is a long carrot” wink.
3.42 - “p: the key is to run really slowly” “d: is it?” “p: yeah.” haha i love phil trolling and that he can’t keep a straight face while doing it.
3.48 - why does he do the javelin game with his right hand? i feel like it wouldn't have been such a flop with his left hand.
4.59 - dan distracts phil at the game by placing his hand in an interesting place to do so ;).
9.45 - cute phil victory dance.
10.16 - dan 'accidentally' slaps phil and then blames phil for it.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

sentinel wrote:WE ACTUALLY EXERCISE! - Dan vs. Phil: KINECT SPORTS

2.19 *crowd cheers when Phil puts up his hands* "It's like TATINOF hasn't ended!" U lurking here guys I know it, you know it, no need to pretend
3.14 "Long jump, I was 4th best" "Obviously, cause we're freaking giraffes" "I could just step and beat everyone else"
3.42 "The key is to run really slowly" 5.25 "Aim for the alien, get the alien!" 7.34 "Aim for the people in the audience" RISE DARK PHIL R I S E I AM LIVING FOR YOUR ACTUAL PERSONALITY
9.24 "You could have actually said so much worse things" you say that like it's a bad thing Dan
10.15 Dan flailing at Phil's face and then """"accidentally"""" actually slapping him hope that slap was worth it Danyl
12.10 lmao Dan channel that inner shark
12.30 "I AM THE BEST SPORT" boy am I sure some people love doing u
13.48 "It's not the 'taking part' that counts, it's winning" What happened to not-competitive Dan? Hmmmm