THE TRUE PACIFISTS - Undertale #10 (THE END) (23 Dec 2016)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

dannonfill wrote:2 hours worth of timestamps for
THE TRUE PACIFISTS - Dan and Phil play: Undertale #10 (THE END)
1:58 song break “that’s what we do when the cameras aren’t on.”
3:04 song break vol 2
6:36 cute dress reactions + Mettaton voice
7:36 Dan is like Toto, and in an awkward situation would rub oil on his scales
7:51 *sips ribena*
8:11 “do you like anime?” is a great start to a date according to Dan
8:56 Dan is slayed by casual Undyne, also they have the same outfit
10:08 Deppy and Alphys are one, apparently
10:58 Alphys: “isn’t it better this way, to live a lie where both people are happy?” Dan: “no! you need to be authentic."
11:35 OBVIOUSLY let’s roleplay
11:41 Dan's mouth clicks before roleplaying
12:14 Dan gets all giggly at Alphys suggesting Undyne calls her cute “p-l-a-t-o-n-i-c-a-l-l-y” because they’re “just friends”
12:27 Dan’s milk fic
12:42 Phil looks sassy when he sips ribena, this is my new kink
14:47 the Alphys x Undyne fanservice
21:21 OOT reaction to the sticky operating table
21:27 rolling Rs
23:45 "that better be a hand”
25:51 Phil’s mind gravitates towards ‘clean’
26:57 quick Phil sweater-paw
28:40 [it bounds towards you, flecking a strange liquid from an orifice] Dan: “sssexy.”
32:17 confused and grossed out by stray, sticky VHSs
32:38 Dan assumes Toriel and Asgore’s (/Gorey, hmmmm where have I heard -y nicknames before) domestic moment is happening in bed
32:40 Dan’s face lighting up and Phil softly hitting him saying “do the voice!” too cute.
33:55 Dan: “QUEEN OF PUNS! YES Toriel!” feels like this should be followed by “slay queen!” imo
34:14 Phil: “it’s like a pun-off” Dan: “rest in peace” I don’t really understand this moment? is it because pun-off sounds like pinof? but why ‘RIP’?
34:32 “domestic breadtimes!”
50:41 Toriel using Asgore’s surname is a big deal
53:39 Mettaton: “will you two just smooch already!? the audience is dying for some romantic action!!!” same
54:01 & 54:08 Dan really wants to see the fish & lizard kiss
56:46 Flowey offers a “happy ending” Deppy wins, Deppy is hesitant
1:03:46 Phil’s sound effects
1:04:28 I love Dan’s overwhelmed laugh
1:08:02 Phil shuts Dan up mid meta-analysis
1:10:38 ayyyy
1:11:56 Dan 'fake hit's Phil
1:14:09 awwwing at kid Asriel and his “cute little toes”
1:16:58 in sync “Frisk?!”
1:18:12 Dan: “the entire underground inside him! … [tiny look at the camera]”
1:19:43 & 1:19:51 Phil tearing up (which he mentions @ 1:34:11)
1:21:43 papyrus: “YOU TWO ARE TWO FEET AWAY FROM EACH OTHER! WHY ARE YOU TEXTING!!!” Dan: “same”
1:22:15 fond little “do you remember that?” from Dan
1:23:03 Dan moving his head along to Phil’s voice acting
1:25:01 Alphys says agore x Toriel is “quickly becoming [her] number one ship of all time”, Dan facepalms and they laugh
1:28:47 Catty: “I don’t wanna have a dream without YOU in it..!” both: [gasp] Dan: “OTP”
1:29:47 deppy want Ice Wolf to put pants on
1:30:38 Dan’s high-pitched, maternal “THE LITTLE KIDDIE!’
1:30:55 fond little festive bants
1:32:54 so excited about Toriel’s smiley
1:34:27 so ! excited ! that Dan found Asriel, Dan’s first reaction is to touch Phil
1:44:53 Dan: “I love you!” took me a couple rewinds to realize he was imitating tsundereplane, still :sideeye:
1:45:00 [the Royal Guards: use your imagination] both: “woah!”
1:45:31 both loving dad!Asgore
1:47:25 Phil uses the ‘she’ pronoun for Frisk, which is interesting to me because Frisk is referred to neutrally throughout the whole game, more mr-gender-roles Phil poof for me
1:48:25 that was an adorably long look from Phil
1:48:44 I felt implications here “Phil, you leave (without me), go to sleep (without me), go have your christmas, and I will sit here (without you) staring at the dog.” but that’s just me
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

dontpanic wrote:The True Pacifists: Undertale #10
0:32 – phil had flowey-related nightmares
1:00 – Dan’s *terrible* attempt at doing Flowey’s voice, Texans everywhere feel low-key attacked. Phil’s little “is that what my voice should be like?” stops my heart.
2:00 – Deppy shows off their magical musical mouth skills in a beautiful beatbox-esque duet. Literally tho how often do they do that, their tunes are weirdly/wonderfully in sync??
3:04 – “see you in 2019!”
2:05 – Deppy continues to perform pieces off their mixtape
3:18 – “it’s us.”
4:06—“you have no standards” God Papyrus, I feel low-key attacked. Also this game gets so meta damn
4:41 – Phil thinks a cat rubbed against him. He’s “wheezy.”
5:54—Deppy’s salt is showing over Alphys’ betrayal. This whole episode just…so much salt. Dan just wants an apology.
6:37—Dan’s reaction to Alphys’ dress for the date gives me heartburn
7:38 – Dan identifies with Toto: “I’m in this awkward situation but I can’t turn back now.” Also “I’m rubbing oil all over my scales” scaly dan confirmed.
8:34 – They go on a date to the garbage dump and phil is legit offended.
9:03 – Dan and Undyne are outfit twins (photo insert of dan’s black jacket outfit, u know the one). Dan jokingly mentions buying Uggs and I didn’t know Dan in uggs was something I needed until now. It would be disgusting yet wonderful.
9:09 – in sync “woof”
10:00 –Alphys admits this is actually a pity-date because she wanted to make Toto happy. Dan’s legit blushing. (notw, I dated someone I didn’t like for a month because all my co-workers guilt-tripped me and I was too awkward to say anything. I never related to something so hard). Also Dan is so Mettaton trash I love it so much
11:36—“Obviously let’s roleplay.” Okay, *roleplay kink confirmed*
12:18 – Alphys: “you just mean it platonically, because we’re just friends.” Deppy laughs a bit too hard at that. Dan finds this fanfic-esque roleplaying way too amusing.
15:15 – Undyne calls anime kid cartoons and Dan is offended
Everything between 9:00 to 17:00 is just gold. In the words of dear Mr. Phillip “Aww, that was amazing, I’m glad we did that.”
16:53—Phil got some smirk going on it’s making me question my sexual orientation.
18:15 – Dan’s hands when he’s surprised gives me life
18:33 – Phil has an interesting take on physics
20:20 – they don’t have enough money to buy vending machine chips I don’t know why I find this so amusing
21:27 – Dan and Phil start rolling their vowels and I’m mildly uncomfortable
23:44 – Dan, it’s okay I saw it too. That thing growing out of the ghost-whatever definitely did NOT look like a hand...
25:28—phil: “that’s what I look like when I wake up”
28:57—Dan convulses rapidly when pet. *pet-play kink confirmed*
29:48 – It’s finally Phil’s turn to correct Dan on the pronunciation of something!!!
32:43 – phil gets so excited about Toriel’s home video I’m dying. Him lightly punching dan on the arm to get dan to do the Toriel voice…when Deppy’s roleplaying Phil makes dan use a heavy welsh accent *kink confirmed.* Also damn Daniel did like a really good job doing the quick switches between asgor and toriel. And Phil appreciating toriel and asgor’s puns yes please
34:33—“domestic breadtimes.”
35:37—phil making me question my sexuality again when he says “howdy” an octave lower than normal
39:08—Phil coaching Dan when fighting the monster kill me, and his “come on you can do this” like, this episode especially phil is just so supportive during battles
40:24—“don’t want that shoved in my nose” okay phil *nose penetration kink unconfirmed*
43:15—Dan brings up Phil’s flowey-enduced nightmares
47:49—Phil calls the gaming room an “office” I don’t know why that sticks out to me?
47:56—Dan’s confused “but we can from Alphys’ lab” is like three keys higher than normal I love it
52:10—when Phil as Papyrus “psst hey, human,” dan leans over and goes “mmhm” like they’re actually in character and it is too adorable ffs, that reminds me of the pivotal baking video for some reason. And then after they both chuckle afterwards ugh
53:39—watch dan he is so method acting Mettaton “the audience is DY-ing for some romantic action”
54:00—dan’s excitement over Alphys agreeing to kiss undyne is beautiful, and then Phil’s amusement over asgore’s uncomfortable face. Also “god you fish block”
55:13—Phil’s flowey voice lost the Texan accident and became super deep and American. He has reached maximum attractiveness
57:15—their camera can only record for 25 minutes at a time
1:03:01—dan—“sorry if I’m not being funny.” Some reason this stuck out to me.
1:04:03— “just look where the lines are” phil coaching again I love it. Also the whole aesthetic fighting Asriel is so 1970s-chiche
1:15:47—dan “this is about to Pixar me so hard.” Like literally though, the whole part here where Asriel is confessing to Toto/Frisk dan looked like he was close to crying and was holding it in and making jokes to like keep it lighter for himself it’s so interesting…both of them have said Dan cries really easily in movies, and most youtubers would force themselves to cry or fake cry to attract views and be “entertaining” and stuff. Idk I’m too tired to think too hard about this.
1:22:00—Dan laughing at Phil’s Papyrus laugh and at the puns, aka how he reacts to his husband
1:23:31—Papyrus “A celebration!! To being losers!!” and dan going “is this TATINOF” cheeky TATINOF mention
1:24:00—The Webster Dictionary’s new definition of Anime: “A cartoon, but with swords.”
Dan wants to go and explore everything and darling Phil is just not about that life
1:27:55—Dan full on acting now, please let Deppy do another game like this (although maybe not one that takes them a YEAR to finish), I just want them to keep doing beautiful voices like these
1:40:00—Dan dragging the fans who complain about how they play the game, and phil being cheeky
1:32:19—Dan elbowing Phil over Phil’s unintended pun
1:32:21—Dan saying to go back to Toriel’s house and phil ain’t for that. Not going to lie, I’m glad they did, meeting with Asriel again was worth it. Although tbh it’s so good they’re doing this together, dan insists on exploring everything and phil makes sure to keep the story moving
They’re so obsessed with the snowman/snowpeice I’m so here for that
1:34:31—them getting so excited when Asriel is there, this is why I subscribe
1:37:57—Asriel “not everything can be solved by just being nice” and dan saying “realness,” this reminds me of how dan talks about him in school and how he used to be really nice to people and he got picked on for that (going to have a cheeky watch of his draw my life after this)
This game has like 10 billion endings oh my god ffs
1:41:00—They’re so in love with their goat mother
1:42:37—Phil clapping at the credits
1:47:39—Phil would have butterscotch pie for breakfast *waffle kink unconfirmed?*
1:47:48—successful high-fives I can’t believe it
1:48:04—dan turning completely to the side so he can talk directly to phil yes more please.
This is so how they talk after watching movies confirmed
1:48:58—“Some have you have been with us since the beginning which is a long time” YES DAN I KNOW

danisnotgoingback and aweepingphil

it’s so late at night I can’t even really comment except:
Dan verbally sub-tweeting the people bagging on them about missing certain things
I low-key ship sans and toriel
Deppy was so in sync today?
Their interpretation of Toto/Frisk makes me so happy for some reason?
Voice acting on point
I play GW2 and it’s so obvious dan plays it by the way he’s just world exploring and interacting with everything like ffs that game’s perfect for him. I have comments on Dan's competitive-levels and GW2 but I am much too tired
I’m usually focused pretty evenly on each of them but dan kind of stuck out for this one? Did he for you too?
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: