THE HOWLTER FAMILY CHRISTMAS - Sims 4 #33 (24 Dec 2016)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

dontpanic wrote: The Howlter Family Christmas: Sims 4 #33
0:14--Phil admits he's a robot.
0:25—"Two crackers for two hats" aww. Phil questioning how dan always wins the crackers; same, although I’m pretty sure dan didn’t cheat (I may have slowed down the vid and analyzed for far too long). However, I would like to take this moment to point out that dan has MASSIVE hands holy shit.
0:36—Phil’s head was not made for that hat
0:58—Phil’s legitimately offended by the cracker’s terrible nerd jokes
1:00—Phil points out how his jumper depicts a gingerbread man brutally mutilated via forced leg amputation. Phil laughs. I no longer question his love for horror movies.
1:25—ffs the flirty vibe from crossy roads emerges once more. Dan tells Phil to hold his breath until the game loads, phil plays dead.
Also dan: “my god this is a big load.” ;) I want to make a joke here but it’s too easy.
2:02—“they freshly produced the baby”
2:08—Phil is very disappointed re. the lack of mirror butts (our phil is quite the odd duckling).
3:06—Grammy Award-Winning single off the Phan Christmas Album: “A Christmas Duet.”
3:20—this is such a subtle show of how talented dan’s become with editing videos (this one seems like dan edited it, right?). While he's giving a cute monologue they suddenly notice dab convulsing, so Dan added the sound effect of a record quickly stopping. It’s like a really subtle thing but it adds a dramatic air to an otherwise rather uneventful scene. They’re both really talented at what they do, and ugh I’m getting kind of sappy I’ll stop. :gg:
4:06—Track 2 of their Christmas album: “Glistening Dil”
4:29—Track 3 of their Christmas album: “Dil-mas Tree.” Dan complimenting Phil’s lyrics, supportive husbands are supportive.
5:15—Phil doing the thing he’s been doing lately where his shoulder is slightly behind Dan’s shoulder…it’s not as much as the gold that is crossyroads but I’m still trash enough to take note
5:28—Phil: “yeah man.” Since when is this a thing he would say? I don’t understand. Tbh I call my S/O “man,” “brah,” and “sista,” but it sounds weird coming from Mr. Phillip
5:42—Dab’s twitter handle: “Dab the Halls with Boughs of Holly” and Dan snapping and pointing an approving finger at Phil because he’s taking a drink of Ribena I love this too much?
6:45--candle kink confirmed
7:50—grandma mention by dan
8:05—Track 4 of their Christmas Album: “DJ Sudoku’s Under the Tree”
10:34—trying to decide if they should have two fish tanks—Phil: “is that overkill?”; Dan: “that’s overfish.”
11:01—Track 5 of their Christmas Album: “Dan’s Beautiful Singing in a High Key Cut Short by Sudden Barf Noises”
12:18—Censored swearing…I’ve noticed in the past videos dan hasn’t been swearing that much and I’m kinda sad I love his dirty mouth :(
12:29—Track 6 of their Christmas Album: “Baby Dab is Stinky”
12:39—Track 7 of their Christmas Album: “Tabitha’s Shower Butt.” Okay, but Phil singing in his low voice kills me. All I need in my life is Dan’s high pitched singing and Phil’s low singing
13:31/13:44—Dan anti-child joke followed by him being disgustingly fond of said baby. Earlier he joked he would sell his own child “for the right price” yet he’s so in love with every baby he sees DON’T LIE DAN, WE KNOW YOU’RE COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS UNTIL FATHERHOOD
13:53—Phil exposes his inner pain and turmoil from having a birthday so close to Christmas. Speaking of which Phil is almost 30, I remember when I started watching back in 2008 he’s achieved so much ffs I’m about to be nostalgic :gg:
14:11—We now know Deppy’s one of “those” couples who dress their babies in cute little costumes
16:08—Phil’s salt is showing re. their terrible cracker jokes from the start of the video. Why do we always say dan’s the salty one?
16:22—Phil says it would be cool if they’re promoted. Will psychic Phil be confirmed?
16:51—Dil’s promoted. Psychic Phil confirmed . (F-off Shane and the Psychic Twins, Phil’s in the house).
19:56—It’s finally phil's turn to side eye something dan says (oh how the turn tables have turned)
20:10--future of sims: aging up three-headed Dab, Tabs and Dil going to focus on their careers, dan is a helicopter mom forcing Dil to make a rocket ship, getting rich, making a giant mansion (#DanNeedsStorage)
20:39—Eliza Pancakes wants to hang, Phil gets possessive…I know dan is cast as the jealous one, but let’s be real Phil is probably just as bad
21:12—Tab’s gets abducted and Pancakes gets sneaky
21:45—dan calls Dab “our child.” I’ve died. I’m okay but I’m dead.
22:13—“our baby” ffs dan are you tryING to kill me?
24:06—dan’s once again censored by the holly
24:42—Deppy accidental hand touch why did I notice this I'm too trash
24:44—Phil: "you da best"

danisfestiveaf and amerrychristphil
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: