SAVE ME DADDY! - Who's Your Daddy (31 Jan 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy wrote:Save me Daddy! timestamps

:18 - No weird kink roleplaying... yet. (This is the kind of comment that I think would have felt much, more more jarring in... well, to use their favorite phrase, the pre-baking-video universe.)
:55 - "This is gonna teach us how to be real parents."
1:26 - "Your ass is where you feel all of the most important emotions."
1:32 - Philly
2:52 - P: "Did you mate with a female kangaroo?"
4:22 - "This is the biggest garden ever. How much did they pay for this house?" Phil sees a feature of a house he likes and his mind immediately goes to pricing it. Hm, been house hunting lately?
7:00 - "A strange rubber object." Both of them react with humor and basically nothing else to seeing a dildo in the dad's nightstand drawer. 8:20 - "I'm a rich baby. You adopted me from a millionaire oil barron." Skewing the line away from heteronormativity again. Zero mention of where the baby's mother might be (aside from the female kangaroo reference) and backstory of adoption.
9:04 - "Cancel fighting for a second, I want to solve the mystery." I feel like this is how they play most competitive games, calling truces frequently for the sake of figuring things out.
10:20 - Emotionally manipulative Mrs. Lester. :( :( (kidding. KIDDING.)
11:23 - The rubber object is healthy and nutricious.
12:00 - Phil wants to watch Dan play with a pool noodle.
13:35 - "Lets never be parents."
13:52 - "In hindsight, are we good parents?" "I think no. Definitely not. I think we're both terrible." "Could you trust either of us around an unattended baby? Noooo." "I'm surprised that Dil or Dab have surprised our parenting."
14:30 - "Let us know in the comments if you want to see more father-son simulators, if that's the weird kind of phan roleplay you're into."
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: