We hAVE to SHOUT to juMP??! - YASUHATI (11 Mar 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
oqua
nose pervert
nose pervert
Pronouns: she/her

busy being happy~
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

lurker wrote:We hAVE to SHOUT to juMP??! - Dan vs. Phil: YASUHATI Don't Stop Eighth Note

0:12 phil says he's "very excited" to play this game. it sounds like it for once.
0:54 phil is struggling not to laugh after he said "the louder you are, the higher you jump". i don't know what this means, but his smile is adorable.
1:05 only 90's kids remember when they actually still said "dan vs. phil"
1:21 dan says phil shouldn't nose the yasuhati sticker. phil retorts, "i've nosed it" in the most satisfied voice ever.
1:26 dan pretends to be grossed out by "phil pore dust", but fails to make his voice sound anything but fond.
1:28 phil clarifies that there is no dust on his pores. thanks, phil.
1:52 dan realizes he has to whisper if he wants to comment during the game. proceeds to whisper very slowly. seems to be a new experience for him.
1:55 in-sync deppy works while whispering too, apparently.
2:00 dan's first attempt at making the note jump. deppy proceed to be hopeful while it's already falling into the abyss in slow motion.
2:21 "what the fuck is this", dan says in a soft voice, after silently laughing ever since phil hit the first note.
2:24 it has been literally 10 seconds of phil making noises and dan is already leaning back in the chair and flailing his hands.
3:10 "imagine being sat next to a train", phil says. dan drags him about it.
3:19 "well you know what i mean", phil says loudly, closing his eyes, while dan continues to rabble on.
3:21 phil is laughing about something now. it seems as if he's laughing about dan's thomas the tank engine impression, but apparently, he's just planning to drag dan about "thomath" already.
3:25 indignated dan face.
3:32 phil tells dan to go first because he'd "like to see his failure".
3:40 phil pretends to have to cough literally a second after promising not to sabotage dan's game. he's on fire right now.
4:03 "our neighbours are gonna call the police", phil says in the exact tone like in the halloween baking video, making it sound like it is an in joke between the two of them.
5:06 dan has realized that "if you're really loud, you can't keep getting louder". a breakthrough. throughout his go, phil mostly laughs when dan is hitting high and/or loud notes. why is this funny to him? does he not suffer? is phil the only person to whom screaming dan is funny, possibly because dan doesn't scream off camera?
5:40 "i'm really good at this, i could keep going forever", dan sings, killing himself instantly.
5:57 "lads, girls, and musical nerds" is the new "guys, gals, and nonbinary pals."
6:03 "philly's in town and he's got a great set of lungs". i love phil trash talking.
6:13 two seconds into phil making noises and dan is already laughing silently.
6:38 dan watch: covering his eyes
6:48 "you don't have to scream, phil. you can just be loud however you want."
6:58 dan watch: biting his lower lip
7:00 dan watch: flinching while laughing at the same time. also starting to get concerned about the neighbours too. now you know what it's like, dan.
7:06 dan watch: scrunched up nose, silent laugh
7:10 dan watch: a delighted giggle, then a sort of snort
7:20 dan watch: poking his tongue out while laughing
7:27 for some reason dan thinks shouting "BANANA" will make this any less weird for the neighbours
7:31 dan watch: biting on his fingers now
7:43 dan watch: clutching his chest
7:50 dan watch: almost crying from phil's growling noises. says "stop" in a soft voice.
8:02 dan watch: poking his tongue out while laugh-crying
9:00 "we're gonna get kicked out", dan says, providing us with yet more fuel for the moving theories.
9:19 phil agrees to do all or nothing with a pained expression. he knows he doesn't have the moral grounds to refuse. or he believes in dan's mysterious plan to improve the video.
9:59 dan watch: flailing and clutching his t-shirt
10:02 dan watch: pointing at phil. he wants us to know that phil is being funny. thanks, dan.
10:25 they both look slightly red due to laughing (and screaming) so much.
10:40 no eyeroll from phil, but a frustrated display of throwing his head back and closing his eyes. he's a scarred man.
11:02 dan makes fun of himself for messing up, phil joins in. i sincerely hope phil managed to randomly add a shouted "WORLD" to their conversations during the next few days to wind dan up.
12:34 this was not how i expected to hear "toxic" again
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart: