DAB BECOMES A CHILD! - Sims 4 #39 (5 May 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

:07 - "think of the children. we're not." - misspeak? for a second i thought he realized it sounded like he was talking about them thinking of having children but he immediately relates it to audience = children and clarifying they aren't, so maybe he just didn't want to seem insensitive towards a young audience?
:14 - "don't talk about the words, the words they just come, they mean nothing" - Phil trying to move him along forcefully
:21 - Phil seems uncomfortable until he gets back on track with the video intro.
1:14 - "you pick up on everything, don't you?" "you see it all" - self-awareness
1:50 - "get your hand down that u-bend stat" - "and other things i'm not particularly comfortable with you saying"
2:04 - Phil jokes about Dab being dead in the bed. Grim.
2:22 - Sandbox anecdote
2:39 - "Even though we were 300 miles and a couple years apart" - cute how dan remembers the exact distance so well
2:58 - "Fill the bath with fruit loops." another Phil fantasy?
3:20 - Phil think Dil's outfit indicates he's ready to party for the weekend.
3:42 - "Party Miami Dad with Abs." Phil points out the shorts being like Dan's ripped jeans. Dan says he'll wear them when he has abs.
4:08 - Phil says he hates the outfit. They both get excited over Dil's abs.
4:41 - Clappy Phil wanting to do the transformation of the day.
5:13 - Draw Phil Naked music.
5:41 - Singalong to System of a Down.
6:09 - Phil leans in, Dan glances over covertly like he thinks Phil is going to whisper/say something to him. (ty to the anon on tumblr who tipped me off about that moment)
7:38 - Phil thinks Dil needs a youtube channel.
9:16 - "a ray of sunshine running through everyone's lives" - I feel like he wanted to make a Phil joke there but didn't.
10:20 - "genes with a g" joke
10:32 - They're so excited about bunny slippers.
11:37 - "I'm gonna punch. And I'm gonna punch you, Phil."
11:50 - Dil flamboyant as he "implishly pesters."
12:46 - Phil 'space themed bedding' anecdote.
13:31 - Dan saying "Are we gonna have to move?" about not being able to expand Dab's room.
14:14 - Phil wants Dab to be the most creative child possible.
14:47 - Phil: "I mean, if he's a child does he need to be connected to the internet?" Dan: "You're gonna not give someone at school access to youtube? How can they make it through life without minecraft youtubers?" Another valuable insight into their future parenting dynamic.
15:42 - Who's gonna be sacrificed to Satan? Followed by some more DAPC references.
16:05 - They applaud Dab's first drawing and Dan says how proud they are of him.
16:31 - "Bob is having a steamy dump." Dan, that is not the commentary I'm here for.
16:42 - Orange shape on the screen; Dan thinks of trapeziums, Phil thinks of cheese.
16:45 - Dan: "Think about what you fear, I suppose."
16:58 - Phil: "Get Deliveroo cake. Can you do that? I don't know." Dan: "You can. And we're going to."
17:15 - Dan: "What a MILF. Am I allowed to say that?" Phil: "No."
18:21 - Dab is the happy arty kid, Evan is less social but still his friend. Dan providing the AU format.
18:33 - Dan says tumblr will go nuts because they have matching track pants.
18:47 - Dan thinks Eliza is mum goals - wearing sunglasses inside eating a microwave dinner. Also insight into what kind of parent Dan will be?
20:12 - Dan indicates that Dab and Evan are the next chapter of the Howlter family life.