My Dilddy Romance - Dan and Phil play: Dream Daddy! #3 (12 Sep 2017)

Videos posted on the DanAndPhilGAMES channel
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

art in avatar by lily
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus

3.13 dan makes a face at the netflix and grill question, repeating questioningly 'every friday night?' (what dan, too little or too often?)
3.50 'what are your turn-ons' question. both agree on grilling (food)
4.49 phil: it's you, dan! watching films alone and crying.
dan researches saddest movies to watch when alone.
5.55 both go to nipples out and leather tassels for 'unsensible' cardigan. im fine with this........
6.15 naggy boyfriend phil, dan spoke over his moment
6.46 dan totally stalks people online
7.12 dan: do some monday morning...[pulls yikes face] dads......
7.14 phil covers mouth with excitement over seeing the dad dating choices, editing zooms in
8.00 phil breaks it to dan that this is the dating part, its the daddy dating simulator, after dan wonders if they can platonically catch up with them, dan acts/seems? nervous.
phil: i don't want to date craig...
8.18 phil tries to convince dan to choose damien. 'he's in my maybe pile'. dan: i think that the less pile for dildy is...' [phil sheepish smile]
8.31 dan lists off joesph. phil: joseph's married!
8.45 dan is suddenly swayed by brian's big tv? bitch what are you playing at
phil: i think we should pick one from the maybe pile, rather than going straight for a date with matt...
dan: who's that then? [rolls his eyes, shakes his head quickly]
9.00 phil tries to convince dan to give damien another go before 'we kick him in the bit'. dan rationalises why they should before saying yes. taking an analytical approach, not being as light hearted about this game as last episode
9.44 dan says 'bosom' way too many times for my comfort
9.56 dan: 'we watch a lot of european horror movies...' [cuts himself off prematurely? why?]
11.10 phil laughs (with) dan at his word flub
11.30 phil describes why afternoon tea is a great date idea. dan: we've had like two afternoon teas this month
phil: i know, they've been so good. (!!)
12.38 dan: sings I Will Always Love you. reminds phil of the youtube video of the girl trying to hit the high notes and failing. dan awkwardly tries to reenact the video.
13.50 dan mispronounces debutante. 'debooty!'
13.58 phil (asks dan) did i just say she's taking the *miss*?
dan: i don't know phil, you say a lot of weird things that don't make sense.
[phil shakes his head at himself]
[dan silent laughs and covers his face fondly]
15.07 dan does an incredible impression of a door creaking. seriously, i'm impressed
17.08 dan: this is like some alexander mcqueen exhibit.
18.49 phil starts reading the naruto smut outloud dan: that's naturo fanfiction that's not even just naruto manga!
19.26 they learn the difference between High Tea and Afternoon Tea
19.59 phil: take that in the mouth, dildy
dan: i don't think it was quite like that.
20.12 dan pretends to be offended at phil stealing his voice over, phil apologises. cute.
20.23 just phil throwing in his own pick-up lines, no biggie. (!!)
phil: and i'd like to pull it off you! [oopsie face] dan: said us, maybe, don't know how i feel about that yet...
20.48 neither comment on the inclusion of 'binders' on the screen for the character.
21.00 both react emphatically to the Black Parade reference.
22.10 dan acknowledges you gotta take the bad with the good when you appreciate Kanye's music.
phil: he could just have the good, if he tried.
dan: wow, phil, okay. jesus christ is that like saying he could just dress victorian and forget about all the problematic stuff in society
phil: i don't know
dan: he just settled this entire debate with that one elegant palagraph!
phil: fine. palagraph? palagraph!
dan: giraffe!
22.55 they both acknowledge phil likes watching soap making videos on the internet
23.01 dan clicks his fingers and points at phil for the other two options, is he saying Dildy is basically phil?
23.29 dan would make his own soap and put glitter in it.
24.50 phil...growls sexually...literally.
looks sheepish.
25.15 phil: why do you hate sunflowers? (context: dan's friends - or phil?? - gave dan sunflowers for his birthday this year)
dan: they're just big..i mean they're pretty [looks at phil] (is he back tracking/softening it?) but they're like really tall and really thick and hairy...
phil: hairy?
dan: and the leaves, they're not like delicate pretty flowers, they're like gnarly...
phil: but they're so bright -
dan: - bristly - and that's cool, but
phil: they're like a cartoon.
dan: the whole plant is just a bit monstrous for me.
25.45 [gifting a hand picked bouquet] dan: its pretty romantic, i mean i like that a lot. (!)
28.28 dan calling himself a fake fan of buffy, lol
32.40 aubergine emoji and water droplets fly on screen, they yell. dan: oh my god, fucking auber-splosion!
33.24 [hilarious high pitched voice] dan: i am not pooping outside, GREG!! (who needs context)
35.24 [dan pointing to the wrong side of the screen in end card] phil: youre doing the other thing with your hands!
art in avatar by lily
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:04 - Dan announces it's time for them all to get some D and this video is off to the best kind of start.
:23 - Phil has his collar loose and he's ready to go on dates. Dan's sour lemon face is the new "this guy" and I'm already tired of it.
:48 - It's been so long since the last video that I'm no longer used to them saying my name a hundred times in the span of two minutes.
1:16 - Dan and Phil turn into the kids from The Shining.
1:33 - Dan has the gall to shade someone for overwearing one outfit. Mmmm.
1:48 - "You should never go to sleep on an argument" is one of the mottos that Phil lives by.
2:08 - "It was a hug, not a fist, Phil." Does Phil confuse those a lot? Because, poor Dan.
2:40 - There's nothing going on here, Phil just eyefucks the camera and that's noteworthy.
3:03 - Dan asks Phil if he ever had dislikes on facebook. Phil answers no way too confidently. I'm pretty sure he's got a secret facebook account just for disliking everything Kanye related.
3:14 - Dan's response to "Netflix and Grill" being an option is to snap his fingers and say 'every Friday night' from which I will deduce that Friday night is their regular 'cook dinner and watch stuff together' date night. (As opposed to their Mon-Thur 'order takeaway and watch stuff together' date nights and their weekend 'go somewhere ridiculously expensive, friends optional' date nights.)
3:21 - Phil goes for 'sleep' immediately.
3:50 - Question about turn ons.
3:58 - Dan thinks a well manicured lawn is hot.
4:09 - Dan is confused at the option to be turned on by someone comfortable with crying. Phil, on the other hand, probably feels that option in his soul.
4:13 - Phil stays on brand and picks grilling for turn on.
4:28 - Dan thinks a reason for someone to be salty is reading comments all day.
4:50 - Phil reads out "whatever will make me cry" and says 'it's you, Dan' in a slightly teasing but fond way. "Watching films and crying."
5:00 - Phil breaks into The Internet Is Here
5:08 - They're both way too amused by napping together as a first date option. (Phil mentions cuddle cafes.)
5:17 - A thousand piece puzzle would "test every aspect of your relationship" and suddenly I believe that they have done this.
5:45 - And they go for puzzle.
5:52 - Phil proposes and unsensible cardigan with nipples hanging out.
6:11 - Dan locks into a choice without allowing for discussion on any of them, though to be fair, I don't think any of the options really would have inspired great banter.
6:17 - Really cute left in bit of Phil pointing out what would have been a good editing moment except Dan spoke over it.
6:36 - "When I can get a next cup of coffee." That's you, then.
7:06 - Phil is clearly old enough to have had the AOL experience, Dan perhaps not.
7:19 - "Huh. Hmm. Right." I hope this is giffed because it would be so hugely applicable.
8:00 - Slightly sassy Phil reminding Dan this is a daddy dating simulator (not a platonic dad catchup simulator).
8:46 - Why is the big tv such a selling point for Dan?
9:48 - Dan cannot pronounce bosom.
9:57 - Phil says he likes a good horror movie, Dan says "we watch a lot of European horror mo- okay" as if he remembered mid-sentence that he's trying not to relate every single relationship thing back to himself and Phil.
11:11 - Dan pronunciation mistake three.
11:43 - Dan points out that Phil has had like two afternoon teas this month.
11:56 - Phil forgets he needs to read what's onscreen and just reacts, which is surprisingly very adorable.
12:15 - Phil's "Me." re: realizing a plant is plastic after caring for it for months.
12:41 - Phil mentions a viral video of a girl trying to sing And I Will Always Love You.
13:54 - Debutante? De booty.
14:00 - "I don't know, Phil, you say a lot of weird things that don't make sense."
14:48 - "Is this Undertale? Game says no." Glitch but they jumpcut back into it.
15:20 - Phil looks at the cakes, Dan only has eyes for the dog photo.
18:08 - Dan the Alexander McQueen stan.
18:07 - Craig doing pushups. ("Damn.")
18:49 - Naruto fanfic.
19:11 - Phil five-finger air quotes ""book""
19:28 - re: high tea - "Wow, if Dilddy hung out with us." "We do that a lot."
19:58 - Phil: "Take that in the mouth, Dilddy." Surprisingly Sexual Phil Pick Up Line #1
20:23 - Moment of utter cuteness when Phil poaches one of Dan's lines.
20:23: Phil: "And I'd like to pull it off you." Surprisingly Sexual Phil Pick Up Line #2
21:04 - Dan and Phil react to MCR stuff.
22:07 - "Like me and Kanye." Aborted argument/difference of opinion? The jumpcuts make this hard to interpret, plus Dan asserting something then changing the subject in the same breath (perhaps judging Phil's Please Don't expression).
22:57 - Soap making/word jumbles/learned to juggle once. Dan snaps and points to Phil for each one.
23:20 - Dan would make his own soap.
24:08 - Dan: "Where's the 'want some fook' plant?" (I think it's the plush venus fly trap one.)
24:38 - Phil saying "My loins are ablaze."
25:12 - Dan goes into his i-hate-sunflowers rant. (Phil laughs at him saying they're hairy.)
25:42 - Has Phil never had honeysuckle?
28:27 - Dan is a fake BtVS fan, mistakes hellmouth for hellgate.
32:00 - Dan is very excited about communication.
32:44 - aubersposion
33:32 - Dan and Phil's energy definitely starts to flag around the half hour mark, this is the point at which I feel like they realize that it's going to reach a conclusion for the day soon as they're ready for it. I hope they do the one-date-one-video route, it's satisfying and seems like a good time frame for them.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

autumnhearth wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:12 pmSo um, I'm currently rewatching Dream Daddy. (Apparently I only had five mins left yesterday.) I couldn't help time stamping the first thirty seconds. I highly recommend you pause on Phil's face during that last exchange.

0:00 "Hello Dan and Phil Games Faaathers." Phil drags it out.
0:02 Two seconds in and Dan is adding to Phil's intro, not sure why he's thinking of sailors... "And I think it's time we all got some D."
0:05 Phil agrees "yeah, because...", realizes what Dan said, then giggles.
0:07 Dan clarifies he means "Daddies, in our lives. Some responsible father figures."
0:10 Jump cut to Phil asking Dan what he calls his dad, as if he doesn't know.
0:13 "Who the hell says father? Do you know anyone who says father?"- Dan
0:16 "Little six year olds with bow ties."- Phil
0:19 Both imitate spoiled children, creepily. Phil wants a fire engine.
0:21 Dan says you would not survive school saying "father". Advice from a former articulate, but *not posh* child.
0:25 Dan's attention immediately turns toward Phil's neck as he announces that he has his collar loose (as it always does when Phil exposes his neck). Phil was looking at Dan expecting his attention, then makes his collar do a little shimmy.
0:26 Dan opens his mouth and licks his lips as Phil says he's ready to go on some dates, his expression turns... not quite sour, but he purses his lips does the look to the side taken back expression (edited zoom and tilt to focus on this reaction)
0:29 Phil finishes flapping his collar. Dan: "Right, okay. So, um-"
0:30 Phil's smile and tiny single silent laugh. Honestly, pause it here. He is so pleased and proud to have gotten that reaction. Phil is devious.
0:33 "-previously..." summary.

I'm not going to drive myself crazy doing the rest, but suffice it to say :phangoggles2: these babies are on tight.