pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

kavat
pastel persona
Pronouns: she/her

kavat wrote: Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:13 pm This video demands timestamps

0.0 we start with an erect tree ofc
0.0 Phil has his new colorblock jumper, v nice
0.25 Dan is in a pretty celestial jumper that looks a bit like the big brother to his handkerchief top
0.50 Smashing two things together, "our fucking cocks, finally" says Dan (yikes that's a lot of dog censoring)
1.15 They have a strange alien language
1.48 First text was a dog family. Nice.
2.12 Coast/toast screenshot. Dan has him saved as Phil Lester with no icon. "And everyone was like 'Dan, why isn't he like Phillypoo with a cloud emoji'"
2.40 Phil wants him to take a contact picture now. Phil makes blep face that I truly hope gets used as a contact picture from now on.
2.59 "Don't open my laptop." Phil wouldn't betray that trust. (There's no date but I'm betting Dan was birthday gift shopping)
3.14 Draft of the announcing of the death of Norman. Rip. "I cried" they say in unison like the freaks they are. He's buried under the maple tree :')
3.27 Phil wants to say bussy on main
3.31 They send each other phannie tweets. One fear. It's Dan and Phil and Bernie. "Biden's not hellscape" "Don't settle for neoliberalism Phil" please DnP political podcast when
3.51 Steve!
4.20 Phil used to have Dan's phone but his wrists are too weak, I've never heard of a more rich people problem
4.34 Was that a door knock?
4.50 Dan mushroom haircut
4.57 Indoor tree moodboard
5.03 Pic of the tree, the stairs and the funky entrance, plus a picture from the construction
5.12 Phil asleep on a place, looking like an absolute dad. "A nice homophobic picture of Phil, that's friendship right there"
5.30 Phil gets ass ads
5.43 The pfp of Phil that he cropped from the picture with Dan. Dan hates it, he thinks it looks like a rubber mask of his face (did that exist at some point? That feels like type of bootleg merch that someone would make in 2015)
6.20 hach? hach. It's burgers. "You all have the most useless degree in Dan and Phil..." "...ology". Dan said Dizzy rights.
6.30 Phil's dad painted the japanese bamboo and it's the sweetest thing (also he's very talented, wow)
6.50 Gingerbread avocado, no further context
6.56 When they were bored and had fun with the pink lights
7.06 Candle moodboard. "I'm not just simping, Phil" suure
7.33 ~ DAPSHOP ad break ~
7.52 Big yeet
8.01 Phil wanted to eat the easter treats Kath sent. "Sending a vibe".
8.20 Rat emoji, duck emoji. Why is that so cute
8.28 Yelb. Yote.
8.50 Sexy LED in the entrance.
9.09 "That is our crazy sex dungeon" as if the fic writers needed more fuel
9.24 Yon. Pote. 4.30 am. What is going on.
9.41 Farting capybara. Dan roasts Phil for using the haha reaction.
10.14 Dan being supportive when Phil had to go to the hospital for the glue eating. It's very sweet.
10.38 FUNNY THINGS YOU CAN SAY aka Phil being supportive by brainstorming funny small talk. This is the shit I live for, seeing how they work together on absolutely everything. Also aggressive foot zoom.
11.09 88. what.
11.15 "No worries if not!"
11.22 Yeeten. YT thumbnail. Yeeben.
11.30 Hi. Yone. Fox.
11.40 Dan munching on YWGTTN. Dan thinks he overpromoted his book which is the wildest thing I've ever heard. Sir, you went on 80 podcasts in one week (without promoting the podcasts) and then crickets. That is not overpromoting in any way.
12.02 Dan thought the new house was lit while Phil was having dizziness issues
12.21 Yeeben
12.27. premium vibes. Animal emojis. Adorable.
12.33 Real housewives are important. Also beech hedge.
12.45 Someone signed in on an ipad
12.53 Phil used the auto reply, rude
13.10 Truly cursed cumberbatch video
13.40 Vibes during pride video filming. The literally just send "thinking of you" back and forth when they are apart.
14.04 Dan was on a billboard in Times square and didn't post about it. DAN WE WANT TO HEAR THESE THINGS FROM YOU sorry for yelling
14.17 Phil's phone is too hot
14.27 Dan demands oat milk in an icy glass like the diva he is
14.35 Haunting paranormal footage of Dan in the door camera
14.43 Creepy meme
14.46 Pope. Slime.
15.09 Plant meme.
15.22 Cat boys. They went to a gay club in the game, as cat boys.
15.49 Picture of Dan wrapped in fuzzy blanket with a lantern going up the stairs to some type of roof terrace? Is this where the beech hedge is? Show me more!!
15.54 Dan wants to call Phil but his phone is on silent
16.17 Texting about weirdos in public, a classic. They had many long interesting conversations filming Hometown showdown. Please, release the tapes!
17.00 Dan demands more drinks
17.08 3 years ago since cinema during II, they get really nostalgic for it! Cute.
17.25 Beaver meme
17.31 Aquascaping escapades
17.35 Boof. Phil is pop music between Billie Eilish, Lady Gaga and ambient D&D sounds
17.39 More drinks demands
17.46 Walking deec = Watch the walking dead and have a decaf coffee. Of course.
17.55 Phil had banh mi without Dan, rude
18.10 Keeping or yeeting plants from the calendar shoot
18.20 Dan still can't do laundry, some things never change. "Help me dad"
18.29 Moon. Pig. Giraff wink. Is this flirting?
18.30 Moon butt. Dan is awkward in games.
19.08 We are back to Coast Toast.
19.29 Phil can't tell inches from feet and neither can I. But they got a 7 foot tree.
19.45 Blushing dog and heated shibe
20.00 Dan's things have been torpedoed by C-bag. At some point somehow in some way he will be back. I personally can't wait for whatever that might be.
20.48 Outro stuff. Yeeben, yoben, sending you a vibe.