I Read A Letter From My Younger Self (25 Jan 2018)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

Catallena wrote: Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:21 am
Commentary:
- The title is kinda in a I Did This Thing format and for some reason that's interesting to me.
- HE LOOKS SO GOOD IN BLACK!! My love for him in dark colors is well documented on here by now but I still gotta mention it. :loveeyes:
- 2008 was a simpler time where we all used xD instead of emoji and tbh I kinda miss it.
- Phil checks his pulse and is still alive even though his lighting suggests otherwise (though I just found out that he looks a lot less dead on my phone than he does on my laptop).
- Good to know Phil's shit eating habits are consistent, he just moved on from crisps to Haribo.
- 2019 IS GONNA COME THROUGH FOR US AND GET RID OF THE EMO HAIR. Let's just skip 2018 tbh.
- Do we still do conspiracy theories about driving mentions on here or has that ship sailed?
- Is there a word for like... a weaboo but for the USA? That's what Phil was.
- Titty Tour #spon
- lmao at "It's turning into a monster" about YouTube. :rofl:
- Aww 50,000 subs. How pure.
- Interesting little story about how he had to choose between YouTube and an internship at a video editing company.
- "Who knows what that other Phil would've been in that alternate universe?" A lot less rich probably.
- Damn that's almost political commentary right there. I enjoyed that, more of acknowledging the world around him in 2018 plz!
- Using that fireworks effect doesn't convince me you truly use that Masters sweetie.
- I love Phil for using that 2012 pic of Dani Snot On Fire. I'm sure Dan was delighted when he saw it. :thumb:
- Phil would eat Tide Pods if they tasted like Haribo lbr.
- Oh look #spon

For an AmazingPhil video, this felt oddly personal and real. Hope we keep that for the rest the year. :D
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."