6 Things I Regret Buying - Inappropriate Pickle?? (22 November 2018)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:07 am Well, this video was certainly unexpected! It wasn’t my favorite video, but I definitely still found it entertaining! So I’m not going to complain. Here are my highlights:
  • [1:18] Phil’s beautiful mind never ceases to amaze me. :lol:
    P: Scared about what he’s covering up with those dungarees since he’s a pickle. Does he have a pickle on his pickle? Let’s not think about that.
    Popup: sorry world
    P: I’m not--I’m not sure I’d want someone to find this in my bedroom. It looks very suspicious. It’s a lot bigger than I thought. I mean, It’s a pretty girthy pickle. If you got that in your sandwich, you’d have a very vinegary mouth afterwards.
    Popup: sorry god
  • [4:49] Who needs context?
    P: Next up, we’re gonna have a little quickie.
  • [5:34] Wow. Phil flirting must be quite the spectacle.
    P: And then if you fancy someone on the plane, you can be like, *winks with eye mask* “Hey.”
  • [6:09] I think the first one sounds like more fun. 😏
    P: So the only way to find out is have a little nipple. Nipple? Nibble.
  • [8:27] Phil talks about how the Dan and Phil Shop, the Daniel Howell Shop, and the AmazingPhil shop are being combined into one shop for the holiday season. Phil promotes all the new merch, including Dan’s. Phil also says that he and Dan have partnered with Honey to have it work on the Dan and Phil shop. Maybe it’s just me, but all this promo from Phil about joint business ventures with only one half of the partnership there felt slightly awkward. I’ll be very interested to see if Dan now does a video sponsored by Honey on his channel.
  • In the video description, Phil has two links to the global Dan and Phil Shop, plus one link each to the US and Australia Dan and Phil Shops. There’s no link to the AmazingPhil Shop, but that seems fair since it doesn’t seem to be being updated with the new merch while the combined shop is in operation.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?