Trying Weird Instagram Life Hacks! (20 April 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Sat Apr 20, 2019 10:50 pm It's no Easter baking, but a fun video nevertheless. I have no complaints. Here are my highlights:
  • [0:45] Phil reveals that Screen Time reports that he spends about four hours per day on Instagram. :shock:
  • [1:15] The first life hack Phil attempts involves dissolving an egg’s shell with vinegar, leaving it surrounded by only a thin, squishy membrane.
  • [1:23] Phil cracks himself up saying:
    P: Ooh, it looks very satisfying to squeeze.
    Then, he immediately follows this up by saying:
    P: Luckily, I’m ovulating today, so let me just lay an egg. Oof!
    *reveals egg*
    P: There we go. Uh…
    *sniffs egg*
    P: Fresh.
    As I've seen said on Tumblr, truly cursed content.
  • [2:17] Phil reveals that he left the egg in the vinegar for eight full days instead of one. Yikes.
  • [3:06] Phil is too rough with the egg, and it pops, covering him with vinegary egg whites and yolk. :lol:
  • [3:42] The second life hack Phil attempts involves bunching some tin foil together, sanding down the rough edges, and polishing it with oil to create a perfect, reflective metal orb. This life hack is a flop.
  • [5:32] The third life hack Phil attempts involves taking graphite out of a pencil, microwaving it on a plate for three minutes, and breaking the graphite apart with some water to reveal a perfectly formed diamond. This life hack is also a flop. I was shocked.
  • [7:14] The fourth life hack Phil attempts involves boiling some salt water, sticking a string in it, and allowing a salt crystal to form overnight.
  • [8:12] Phil reveals the amazing crystal that has formed, and he is absolutely mesmerized by it.
  • [8:54] The fifth life hack Phil attempts involves him using a blowtorch on some sand to make glass. This life hack is also a flop.
  • [9:26] Phil is shown on a beach collecting some sand. I wonder who could have been filming him? 😏
  • [10:44] The sixth and final life hack Phil attempts involves him microwaving a rock in some water for three minutes to magically form a geode. This life hack is also a flop. Again, I was shocked.
  • Phil continues to remain consistent in listing all three versions of the AmazingPhil Shop at the top of the video description and listing the Dan and Phil Shop with his individual merch links.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?