Clicking on RISKY links people send me! (6 May 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 7:17 am Once again, Phil has come through with a fun, cute video that I liked. :) Here are my highlights:
  • [1:57] Phil reacts with horror when he sees that you can buy a dress with a blown-up picture of his face on it. The best part of his reaction is his huge gasp at [2:03].
  • [4:44] Phil receives a link to a wikiHow article about how to delete your YouTube channel. He is not amused. :lol:
  • [5:45] Phil is intrigued by the existence of “a very adult addon for The Sims.”
    P: Oh, my god! I didn’t know this existed! Jeez! Do the sims know about this?
  • [6:23] After reading the name “Alexandra,” Phil sings part of a line from “Alejandro” by Lady Gaga. Phil put a question mark on the screen, but I thought it was perfect.
  • [6:41] Phil announces that he is a fan of the YouTube channel Rapid Liquid.
  • [6:49] Phil is sent to a website that loads a picture of someone pointing to your cursor wherever you put it on the screen. This is only a highlight because this website is so amazing.
  • [7:14] Phil reacts in horror and disbelief to a video of some baby owls. To be fair, it was rather distressing.
  • Red alert! Phil has changed up the way he lists his merch links! ...okay, only slightly. He has listed only the global version of the AmazingPhil Shop at the beginning of the video description, and he has listed the Dan and Phil Shop with his individual merch links.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?