Doing A Makeup Tutorial Inspired By My Fish (20 October 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:34 pm I loved this video! Like others have said, I found the whole thing very amusing (especially the parts where he started explaining what he was doing like it was an actual makeup tutorial) and very Phil. Here are my highlights:
  • [1:22] Phil discusses the presence of a blue shade in a palette of nude eyeshadows. He guesses it must be for a nude “Avatar person” (Na’vi) or Smurf, and he completes this thought with some on-screen visuals. 😐
  • [2:55] Phil applies a horrifying filter to his mouth as he shows a shot of himself in a mirror. On the back of his laptop, you can also see a sticker based on the PlayStation Pride Theme. :prideflag:
  • [5:14] Phil explains that he’s been having anxiety dreams about Norman. In these dreams, Norman jumps out of the tank, but he’s the size of a cat or dog. Phil desperately tries to stuff him back in the tank, but he’s too big. Also, Norman can talk in these dreams, and the voice Phil does for Norman is amazing. Phil says he’d be devastated if anything happened to Norman.
  • [5:38] Apropos of nothing, Phil points out on his face drawing where the “butthole” of the fish would be. :backawayslowly:
  • [6:13] Phil shares some fish puns: :lol:
    P: If you’re doing this and you feel like you’re messing it up, just remember that anyfin is possible. Don’t trout yourself.
  • [6:29] Phil leans forward, showing just how brown all of his hair is. There’s another good shot like this at [10:31] (and elsewhere throughout the video).
  • [6:40] Due to his inability to draw with the eyeshadow, Phil decides to whack out a Sharpie to use on his face. Now where have I seen him do this before...🤔
  • [8:17] Phil decides he should be having some beauty drama as a part of this video:
    P: Wow, that Anthony Padilla is such a ******* ****. You think those curls in his hair and abs are real? No! They’re just glued on.
  • [8:42] Phil decides that he’s going to show a shot of his crotch as it’s covered in glitter. He also adds:
    P: I’ve probably got one of the glitteriest crotches on earth at this very moment. I mean, I don’t want to do a poll because who knows what people are up to.
  • [9:30] In the most horrifying part of the video, Phil inserts some colored contacts into his eyes.
  • [10:11] Phil treats us to the best wink he can manage, and it’s rather adorable. :love1:
  • [10:22] Phil photoshops his face so that only the drawing of Norman is shown on a backdrop of some water. As with several other parts of this video, the result is horrifying.
  • In the video description, Phil has once again included links to all three versions of the AmazingPhil Shop, and he has not included a link to the Dan and Phil Shop.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
Delmarles
first-time poster

Something like this would be fantastic for Halloween. Love it! haha