I Try To Spend The Night In A Haunted Hotel - Ad (27 October 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Mon Oct 28, 2019 2:02 am This kind of video was always going to be a tough sell for me. I wish Dan had been in it, only because I know he would have given some good, Come on, Phil. This is total BS, reactions (like this one) that I could have identified with. Nevertheless, I liked seeing Phil, and he did manage to pull a laugh from me at least once. Here are my highlights: (Note: These highlights are definitely meant to be taken v v v seriously. Definitely.)
  • [2:51] Phil foreshadows a later part of the video:
    P: Now that is a snazzy shower! I’m gonna have some good times in here.
  • [6:03] Phil admits to having a medium-level fear of looking up chimneys.
  • [7:19] Phil...educates? sasses? his younger audience members:
    P: So I’ve also got a retro tape recorder, which I’m pretty excited by, and some tapes. If you’re a youngling, you might not even know this is where music came from.
  • [8:14] The quote below refers to the “enhanced version” of some audio Phil recorded on his retro tape recorder. We’ve now established that Phil’s ready for some good times in the shower, and the ghost may be horny. Where could this lead? 🤔
    P: It doesn’t really sound like anything, but I’ve listened to it about a thousand times. And I might be going crazy, or I think it sounds a bit like “Henry,” or “Help me,” or “horny,” or “Help the bees.”
  • [10:37] Phil walks in on the ghost in the shower. Notice his immediate reaction is to say that he also wants to take a shower...
    P: Is there a ghost in the shower? That’s weird! Is there currently a naked ghost here, and we just can’t see it?

P: It’s gone back to green again now. Obviously, it didn’t like that compliment. *gasps* Ooh! Uh! *gasps twice* What? No! There’s 100% a naked showering ghost.

P: And I wanted to have a shower later, so that’s going to be... Oh, it’s in the sink as well.
  • [11:28] Phil invites the ghost to get kinky with him:
    P: Right. Gerald, come into *laughs*. Come into my brain, and possess my hand.
  • [12:57] For the second time in two videos, Phil shows us an extended shot of his crotch.
  • [13:36] Okay, this is it! The moment this whole video has been building up to: Phil and Gerald had some fun times in the shower! Phil’s making excuses in the quote below, but we all saw Phil invite Gerald to come into his mind. I think it’s obvious that Gerald possessed Phil’s butt and used that power to give him an exhilarating experience in the shower. Could something like that really have happened? Judge for yourself...
    P: I’m robin’ it up. You’ve gotta do it if you come to a hotel. You’ve got to put the robe on.

P: I had a slight experience in the shower, which *laughs* I thought was paranormal, but I actually just pressed my butt against the cold tap and fully sprayed myself with cold water. It was horrifying but also terrifying because I thought the ghost that I’d seen from the electromagnetic thing had arrived.
  • [13:58] After the shower, Gerald wants more, but Phil doesn’t want to come off as too eager:
    P: I’ve got a divinely chocolate cookie. Um. *looks at ceiling* Something just moved on the ceiling. It was just a shadow. Like, a shadow moved? Is it my *moves arm*? No. What was that? Okay. There’s something on the ceiling.

P: Gerald is here. I wanna enjoy this cookie, so can you just wait for two minutes?
  • [14:46] Phil is shirtless. Obviously, this isn’t just the normal way that he always sleeps. Obviously, he’s looking to entice Gerald.
  • [15:52] Phil shows us his “bed head.” Sure, that’s one plausible explanation. 😏
  • [16:53] There’s no end screen for this video.
  • There are no merch links in the video description.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?