Buying The 6 Strangest Things From Wish Ads (6 December 2019)

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

itasca00 wrote: Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:04 pm I was laid up with a high fever most of Wednesday and all of Thursday, so the timing of this video was perfect, and I think it was just what the doctor ordered! Here are my highlights:
  • The first thing I noticed was that Phil is wearing Dan’s skull sweater merch. He brings this fact up at [1:03].
  • [0:33] Phil comments on some underwear:
    P: Something tells me if the average man wears those that wolf nose is--*laughs*--is not gonna be as proud as that.
    Sounds to me like an interesting question that Phil definitely should have investigated.
  • [2:55] Phil opts not to buy the two best items he’s advertised: some skimpy shorts and some non-piercing nipple rings.
  • [6:30] Phil stands up, revealing that he’s been sitting in the purple dining chair from his and Dan’s old apartment. This is only notable because, in the video where he revealed his new filming setup, he was sitting in the green dining chair, so I wonder if he uses a different dining chair every time he films a new video.
    itasca00 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 5:39 am
    • [8:33] Phil leans down, showing the chair he’s sitting on. To me, it looks like the old green dining chair from Dan and Phil’s old apartment that was highlighted in TABINOF.
  • [6:39] After seeing what the Useless Box does, Phil lets out a fun giggle. He’s quite taken with this box.
  • [7:46] Phil surprises Dan by wearing some Nicolas Cage pants. At [8:02], Phil bends over to highlight the Nicolas Cage face that was placed directly on the ass, and there’s a photo of him doing this in an even more extreme way at [8:12]. Finally, at [8:18], Phil lets out a battle cry and charges Dan. :lol:
  • [8:53] Phil goes on a rant about how he wishes people weren’t so boring and how he wishes that it was socially acceptable to wear things like a tentacle hat/mask.
  • In the video description, Phil has included two links to the Dan and Phil Shop.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?