Trying To Follow A Festive Bob Ross Tutorial! - 22 December 2019

Videos posted on the AmazingPhil channel
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room

itasca00 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:07 am This video was a lot of fun! I agree with others that the editing made it feel different than his usual videos, and it was different in a good way! Even though I enjoyed this video, I don’t have many highlights, and that’s just because of the way the video was set up. Here they are:
  • [0:59] In this video, it seems that Phil’s mind might be in the gutter:
    P: So the collection came with a thicc two-inch brush, a thinner one-incher. *laughs*
  • [1:33] Yep, his mind is definitely in the gutter. 😏
    P: This one requires a black canvas, which doesn’t seem very festive. It seems more Halloween-y. But I’m guessing it’s nighttime. Santa’s about to come, make us all happy, so--*laughs*
  • [6:31] Phil bleeps out the name he calls the mountains. For the life of me, I can’t figure out what that name is… plz help
    P: Right. Okay. I’m snowcapping these ****s, whether they like it or not.
  • [9:47] Phil finds a way to inject some gay into his painting. :rainbow:
    P: Mine’s like a rainbow barn. It’s the gay bar of this mountain. I’m gonna give it a blue chimney. I don’t care anymore. There we go. Rainbow house.
  • [10:32] Phil shows the horrible mess he’s made. There’s paint on his hands, on the floor, on his towel, on his crotch, and on his sweater.
  • In the video description, Phil has included two links to the Dan and Phil Shop and none to the AmazingPhil Shop.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
itasca00
moon room

itasca00 wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:07 am
  • [6:31] Phil bleeps out the name he calls the mountains. For the life of me, I can’t figure out what that name is… plz help
    P: Right. Okay. I’m snowcapping these ****s, whether they like it or not.
flarequake wrote: Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:15 am I think he said ‘bitches’.