simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

For posterity, the discussion of this video in the main thread starts here.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?
itasca00
moon room
Pronouns: He/Him/His

The small quantity of highlights below should not be misconstrued for dissatisfaction with the video because I absolutely loved it! I think this is one of those videos where you kinda just have to watch it. :D
  • [0:00] Phil is shirtless...I can already tell this is going to be a great video!
  • [0:31] Phil has to be naked before he can enter the tank...yeah, great. video.
  • [1:46] Phil, stop teasing us! 😏
    P: I can’t believe it’s so big! You could fit like four people in there and have a great time.
  • [2:02] Phil is excited that he has to get naked...as am I.
  • [2:51] Phil shows a shot of his underwear in a pile on the ground, and I’m dead. Thanks, Phil!
  • [4:17] Phil’s phone falls into the water. :facepalm2:
  • [6:12] Phil falls asleep in the tank. :lol:
  • [10:08] One of the things Phil liked about the experience was that there was “space for long boys.”
  • [10:25] Another thing Phil liked about the experience was that he feels rejuvenated like he’s just had a massage, but a stranger hasn’t touched him, which he thinks is a bonus.
  • In the video description, Phil has included a link to both the AmazingPhil Shop and the Dan and Phil Shop.
You're being beamed up by aggressive aliens and they're plugging in the anal probe
"Oh, God. Okay. I say: *shrug* [...] I'd be like, 'I don't know how this works. Put a condom on that thing. *shrug*'"
Dan Howell, 5/10/18 Try new things..?