Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

inanerat wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:23 am Gosh, I really enjoyed this vid, it was a bit fast but extremely chaotic and very Phil, the editing was really good, it was exactly what I needed after getting home from work on a friday and a lot like what I expected after the insta story hint.

Thoughts (in order but no actual timestamps soz I'm lazy)
-Pumpkin spice bleach. Phil really is providing the Dan jokes as well
-Reading the spices "basically a whole lot of ground" + 'poet alert' lmao
-Pumpkin spice milk giving me DITL Australia honey milk vibes.
-The slow-mo of the cereal box almost knocking over the glass of milk. the amount of stress I have for this man's computer
-Some reggo cornflake shade? Things are heating up in the cereal fandom.
-After taking a lick of straight up pumpkin spice powder from his hands, Phil dumps/flicks off the rest from his hand right onto the floor. desgostang.
-Phil saying 'oh shit' always cracks me up idk why it's just his tone when he says it
-Wow that oven gets it's first use in 9(?) months!
-Maybe if you hadn't already opened the bag of marshmallows you wouldn't be spilling them all over the place, Phil
-Marshmallows are one of god's delicacies. This man really is a poet.
-The party effect while eating the popcorn. Perhaps my fav editing of the video
-I don't like pepsi/coke anyway. No way that was going to be good.
-Cola sweets also not my thing. I don't see it. I don't think that's what umami is Phil.
-"Are we gonna give it a 3?" "We're gonna give it a 3" peak comedy
-The mental image of Phil taking his laptop, camera card, bag of groceries, and a cooked pizza with one slice out of it back upstairs has me cAcKLing
-After the pizza: "that is the worst thing I've ever put in my mouth" ngl after the aubergine emoji at the begining I was expecting a little pause/cheeky small edit after that one
-The laptop finally takes the hit. Easter tiktok drink video part 2.
-"Pineapple is a solid and a liquid" ??????? Was this random? Is it a reference? I'm...
-I know Phil is an entertainer and practiced at being expressive but his face journeys after tasting things is one of my favorite parts of the video. The pineapple one is my fav.
-"I feel like I've made out with satan" 1.5/5
-I was dreading the toothpaste after seeing it in the thumbnail. Unsurprisingly horrible.
-Merch spon all the way at the end? Who is this patient man?
-The 'amazingphilshop.com' text fading from green to yellow to orange is a nice touch. Gives me major old time Phil rainbow subscribe button vibes
-The candle does look nice. I think I will find a fall candle made by somebody local 'cause I can't be arsed to pay a shitton of shipping for a damn candle
-Pumpkin corgi is cute. I hope there's a puppy-themed calendar out there with a picture of a bunch of puppies in a pumpkin patch for october and if there isn't that's a crime

Good vid, thoroughly enjoyed and will definitely be one I rewatch occasionally. Low key hoping for another halloween themed, maybe spookier vid next week since this is kind of early for halloween, but I won't get my hopes up. That would also be 3 vids in october which would be a lot compared to recent patterns.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."