"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

inanerat wrote: Fri Dec 11, 2020 4:48 am
Not specific timestamps but my thoughts while watching:
-That hivemind editing effect? Simple but a good touch imo
-Ok Phil says 'turtle trying to mate with trainer' and my non-british ass is like there are people that train turtles?? lmao
-only to be hit with a 1 sec clip of a turtle humping a fucking CROC aslkjdfaksjdf (this ties into several other non-Phil videos I've watched recently about turtles, crocs and sex. it's just. a lot)
-Stinking kissing corgis 'as long as they're kissing me' do I smell DOG PREDICTIONS?!? mostly joking but also.... unless...
-side note the camera is skewed to the side and not quite straight on like normal and it is deeply annoying to me for no good reason
-nordVPN spon is back. I don't mind it. go off nord
-look I'm a sceptic and also bias as hell but I'm interpreting house and maybe a bigger project release from the online people
-Looking forward to being able to go swimming someplace eventually next year and Phil embarrassingly falling into the water but not hurting himself. Dan better be ready with the camera
-'passonate' also project vibes
-also I wonder if Phil is going to get his other glasses fixed? Or just stick with these ones with the slightly different shape and red backside of the frames. I don't mind it but it makes his face look just slightly different every so often and it catches me off guard
-more gaynes, contentment and joy in 2021. sign me the fuck up.
-'bitterness and frustration' intrigues me 'cause while Phil mentions some more generic things, and it's def generally been a frustrating year, I always wonder abut the things that don't go quite right or fall through that we never get to see and Phil doesn't usually mention.
-'vaugey McGee' this is why I love Phil.
-'change of position' my clown ass: MOVING?!?111
-If I am correct from the shot at 9:04 he's now sitting in the butt chair to film now that it's at the filming flat lollll
-creative juices going. we love to see it. hit me with those creative juices Phil.

Ok that was long. tldr I am lowkey hyped for seeing more Phil this December and maybe even into the new year and also I want for Phil (and Dan) in the coming year are: 1. get a house/move 2. have a bigger project finally come to fruition/release and 3. get a dog. I'm really enjoying the comfort of this tinfoil hat I've got on as well.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."