Pronouns: she/her

"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

inanerat wrote: Tue Dec 22, 2020 12:46 am Ok strap yourselves in lads here are my thoughts/observations and timestamps

[0:06] Something about this intro felt kind of awkward in a show kind of way? idk something about it threw me off but the vibe didn't seem to last long luckily
[0:15] I was just watching an old baking video the other day and Phil also introduces Dan as a minion
[0:27] 'I get to sit in my pants offering unhelpful comments' I'm?? like English pants of US pants? either could be the case tbh
[0:37] I was a little skeptical when Phil mentioned on twitter that he would be choosing some, but I think two was a good amount and it was interesting to see what he chose for himself
[0:48] Fashion level up after last video (true, 2017 vs 2018 Phil was a transformation), does this mean next year is going to be another level up?? what does that mean?
[0:53] Dan: 'you are the only person that doesn't like that on you' 1. absolutely true, 2. the casual inclusion of himself in people who likes the jacket on Phil makes me happy
[1:11] Validation time with Dan. We love to see it.
[1:57] 2nd Phil Core look. Personally, idk I really don't like that jacket. It feels like too much and too little going on at the same time. But Phil likes it, which is fine.
[2:10] Dan hands appearance. This also makes me think he's not sitting down??
[2:45] Phil's story of being young, trying something on and kind of liking it, then getting home and realizing you're not ready for it? Big fucking relate
[3:02] Coming out joke. Knew it was coming, still love to see it. Although I'm glad it didn't get overused throughout the rest of the video
[3:11] 'Get me a motorbike 'cause I'm ready to ride' I don't think this was a planned innuendo but Phil you can't go saying these things seconds after announcing your gayness lmao
[3:20] 'He's gonna punch you in the neck and you'll say thank you.' It didn't need to be said, but Dan said it anyway.
[3:25] Honestly, I think the black jacket could be a look, idk if it being leather really makes any difference.
[3:56] 'Biker vibe' 'You're a gay-ker' vibe' good gay puns: check. Plus the little 'oooh' that they do at each other when they make a pun or joke that I find really endearing
[4:23] When he walks out here somehow his body (like if you don't look at his head) and movement remind me of my sister?? It feels weird.
[4:36] First good Dan cackle of many *serotonin increases*
[4:42] Good to know Phil's usual glasses are still broken
[4:49] 'Are we loving it?' Phil says this quite a few times throughout and while it is a sort of phrase/commonly used expression, I find it's an interesting indirect way of asking for Dan's opinion as well as engaging the viewer
[5:06] Ok I was not a big fan of this outfit at first, I think it's because of the neckline of the sweater, but pushed back and with the sweater paws and stuff I actually think it's well cute
[5:17] They don't talk about it but imo just that striped t-shirt looks good on Phil. He should start coming for Dan's stripe branding
[5:35] Something about his sheepish walk and the frog outfit reminds me of young (like early teen) Phil aww
[5:43] Also something about seeing Phil with the hat and not seeing his hair makes me realize how much his and Martyn's faces really do look similar
[5:49] Ok, crocks with socks sure, but the best part is that Phil is wearing his merch socks, that come in mismatched pairs, mismatched with one Norman and one cactus sock
[6:32] The fact that Phil was also choosing outfits that went out of his comfort zone... rizzo mentioned it but I feel like this is kind of the interesting vibe in this video of Phil like genuinely trying to push himself a little bit and being open about that as he does it.. I'm here for it.
[6:46] 'It's physically uncomfortable to look at you wearing that' Why Dan? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ok I'll leave now I couldn't help myself
[7:05] Phil discovers somewhat more high-waisted pants, I forget sometimes that people who are used to only wearing 'men's' clothes aren't as accustomed to a variety of heights. Also cheeky ass zoom, I see you Phil.
[7:13] Hard agree, I like the jumper but not the pants. Honestly I would wear that jumper looks comfy as hell, also looks good on Phil. I think it isn't super intuitive but Phil looks quite good in green?? In that clickbait video on the gaming channel he wears that light muted green hoodie and it looks really good on him
[7:51] Phil frosted glass butt, 3 years later
[8:22] I feel like the big flaw was that the suspenders were pulling the pants up too high? Leading to crotch issues and ankles, I wonder if they were just too short or if Phil didn't bother to adjust them.
[8:32] Honestly, I think the pink shirt, especially the way Phil has it unbuttoned a little bit, looks pretty good on him
[9:14] I feel like the fact that it says 'pump me hard' was not intentional? it's not very visible in the pic from the tweet but idk. lol
[9:23] I was so confused at first with the bleep (bark) 'cause it was in the middle of Phil talking, then I realized he said 'wankers' and was still confused, then I realized that the costume has a pun with the W (anchor) s, making wankers. Is wankers really worth the bleep? idk it was funny I guess
[9:35] This little hand sanitizer pose/dance feels like the awkward thing they're probably making kids do now while making them sing a little song to remind them about using hand sanitizer
[10:25] I think this outfit looks decent, but the reflection of the filming lights in the glasses make it look silly and less good.
[11:08] Dan calling Phil out for checking himself out lmao, he's not wrong, he looks good.
[11:22] We're getting one step closer to dnp rich designer gays walking their dog vibes like that one pic from the dog calendar. Honestly, I could see a little bit of this working its way into some actual Phil looks
[11:48] Strong agree with Dan's 'oooh ok' Phil looks goooood like this. Which we already knew. But just simple nice pants, shoes, shirt and belt with a good suit jacket that's fun and suits him like that one. Hell yeah.
[12:10] Shoes are growing on him, he's still messing around with standing back on the heels like everyone does when they first wear a lil heeled boot, and his heel-to-toe walking makes him a bit unstable but we love to see it.
[12:28] This look just seems chill and cozy, and the jumper is one I could actually see Phil wearing
[13:33] The drop crotch tights ripping had me cackling
[13:48] I feel like wiggling your butt to show of a tail is somehow something that most people just do instinctively? It's funny to me
[13:59] Dignity? What dignity??
[14:03] Truly my first thought was that it is a shame they took that little rug out of there 'cause kneeling on that tile floor just doesn't look comfortable, physically, nevermind the emotional discomfort I felt watching it lmaoo
[14:13] Phil likes the ears. Strong yes. Honestly I usually think ears look funny but they blend in with his hair well and look kinda cute. I will not allow this to be my furry awakening I promise.
[14:22] I agree, fishnets and tights have an interesting and kind of nice texture and feel tbh. Plus a great excuse to get those legs out.
[14:35] I'm sad that the dress doesn't fit better, I think it would feel more like a look if it did. Now that I'm thinking about it I think it looks so bad because of the neckline, it's almost like it's supposed to kind of have a bodice and blouse look with some tiddy filling out the white part but it looks very ill fitting on a flat chest. (As a flat-chested dress wearer, it's a struggle)
[14:55] See? I feel like this shape of dress works and looks decent on Phil, it's what I find for myself too
[15:20] I think it looks good too! Minus the Phil face with just some bold black and white pattern I think it would look quite cool and something I'd want to wear
[15:37] Yes, growth, more boys in dresses. Dan, you're next buddy.
[15:41] Phil pulling up the side of the dress to show his bruises?? Mate that is a lot of thigh you're showing, nearing Dan level even
[16:17] More turtlenecks, sophisticated guy vibes, soft pastel guy, I'd love to see it tbh
[16:47] 'You Will Get Through This Video' Good book pun, also first book/Dan project mention on AP? Makes me think maybe the occasional joint content might be in our future more than I'd let myself hope for.
[17:05] This is a different clip that the first time?? Or actually seems like it was a clip cut from between the clips during the floor bit. Went for it with the paw and everything

I have been wanting and wishing for this video for ages and it was exactly what I wanted and expected, day made. Some joint content for the holidays. As a treat :festivedeppy:

Someone mentioned it being odd that Dan calls Phil 'bro' and 'mate' a lot and stuff? imo I think he plays it up a bit for the video, but it's also something I jokingly call my gay friends and would even imagine jokingly calling a partner, it doesn't seem to odd to me.
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."