"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

inanerat wrote: Sat Feb 06, 2021 5:35 am
0:01- very interesting to me that he used the 'coming up' think like he did in the stereo videos? I had assumed it was just for that but maybe he's changing up the editing style to have a little teaser as the first few seconds, I know a lot of YTers do that.
0:19- shot of the dnpg room full of boxes. not a lot of identifiable stuff but I do spot the moon chair and the dan vs phil board
0:32- so there was the previous pic of this room in the stereo with Dan I think? but I didn't realize that the mess packed all the way into the hallway-ish part of the room too lmao
0:55- introduction to box of mayhem. potentially linked to glasses confusion, but I am 0% convinced all this stuff was in a random basket together and much more convinced that they've been packing and cleaning and it's a collection of things Phil didn't want to deal with at the time and thought would be entertaining to go through on video.
1:27- first item in the box: vibrating sloth. important to note that it vibrates for innocent reasons. (you know what vibrating thing was also originally invented for innocent reasons. the hitachi wand lmao) supposed to be nice for your back actually a headache generator made by satan
1:50- naked man apron is here to stay, iconic piece of history, also needs a wash
2:09- the australia ditl koala picture!! still cute as hell. keep for the mems
2:37- nord is back for another spon
3:38- interesting cheeky audio dub of '1 month free' with change to full nord screen. I'd assume Phil misspoke when filming the vid
3:46- photobooth pics, story about creepy guy looking at their photos and commenting on them, turns out he didn't work there.
4:52- random note, this is the VPMO2 dark academia jacket, very interesting that Phil kept it around, maybe he's learning to look good in brown!
5:03- Phil acknowledges that he is not doing well at getting rid of things and needs to be more harsh.
5:13- test print of dnpg pajamas with horrible fleshy background color. luckily they didn't print the whole batch that way
5:34- pair of tiny hands, Phil was planning to use as a challenge in the Norman makeup vid but decided not to, since the makeup was already a challenge. a very solid choice by Phil.
5:50- Phil tries to take his glasses off with the tiny hands, they fall on the floor. This is why you end up breaking your glasses, Phil.
6:10- big hard drive with 2 videos and 1 picture. ominous.
6:13- first video is of a flat dnp looked at when first moving to London
6:28- Dan is filming the video, Phil recognizes blurry ass young Dan in the mirror. turns out Phil is also there
6:49- the apartment has an amazing view, deppy love high up amazing views. makes me wonder if their new place really could be up high. also always reminds me of that old (2012?) 'can you still have a [sex] dungeon if it's a penthouse apartment?' liveshow lmao
6:58- pic of the cursed place they looked at. with a fucking STYROFOAM chair
7:13- last video that apparently was on hard drive not shown. what was it? accidental boring pocket filming? (likely) secret gay outtakes of old videos? (unlikely) we'll never know. has made me think about how dnp really do love taking pictures and videos and keeping them all. unedited pinof 1 footage might really be out there still. a haunting thought that will keep me up at night.
7:22- cards against humanity phan edition, a gift from some fans.
7:36- cards against humanity: in Dan and Phil the movie, Phil is played by... Pikachu's gaping [CENSORED] (asshole, I assume), or Phil's mum.
7:45- 2nd card: at night, I like to fantasize about... Pete Wentz wearing a Harry Styles mask (true for Phil apparently) or Phi's meaty legs
8:05- next up is the crystal that used to be on Phil's background shelf but he took it off 'cause lots of people were confused that it looked like a chicken breast (I think I myself made a post on here asking wtf it was cause I was confused lmao)
8:23- final thing, food gel bath Phil bought for Kath but she didn't want it. Because she's a sensible woman.
8:40- Phil says he took his contact lenses out and can't find his glasses?? makes me very confusion about the order of clips in this since he has been wearing his glasses for all clips in the video previously
8:58- trying out the jelly bath- the blow up bath smells like holiday
9:05- Dan has a sniff and manages to swear 2 times in the first 5 seconds he speaks in the video
9:08- D: I just want to suck on a beach ball. P: I'm about to blow a beach ball. Phil makes himself giggle with this. smh gays
9:22- Phil struggles to blow up the bath. D: What the fuck am I doing with my evening? Is there no one else on earth you coul*mumble*' Dan, you know full well you wouldn't want anyone but you to be in your place, shut up.
9:39- P: 'what the fff..rick is all this??' this feels like such a Real Phil moment, like he almost just swears but catches himself
9:59- foot bath instructions suggest asking a friend to pamper [your feet], Dan is a hard no on this
10:06- iconic 'small glass of water' vase appears. I wonder if it came with the filming flat and they will have to leave it there. if so, rip, she will be missed.
10:22- Phil adds 2 bags of gel powder instead of one because he's a mad lad like that
10:24- P: 'the longer you mix the thicker it will get' there's a cut between this comment and Phil's laugh with Dan saying 'I hate this'. I want to know what was in that cut.
10:39- is Phil wearing matching socks again?? who is this man
10:42- EXTREMELY cursed bath gel asmr. thanks, I hate it
10:45- random and absolutely unnecessary skin fic reference in the year of our Lord 2021
10:55- D: 'this is the most upsetting thing I have done or seen this year' same, Dan, same
11:21- blurred Phil feet shots. Phil is hilarious. idk why this just cracks me up so much
11:44- Phil thinks nail clippers are a hair clip. remember the hair lights?? I want Phil wearing hair clips. pls
12:25- Phil returns to wrap up box of doom wearing his glasses. seems like he filmed the foot bath first?? and then the rest of the video, probably just showing the empty foot bath box
12:34- labeling things around the house for keep or yeet. plants (real) are a keep all around.
12:43- keep fridge polaroids. on is of Steve, the other looks like Phil in front of Norman's tank I'm fucking DISTRAUGHT do not talk to me. they really have pet photos on their fridge. fuck
12:50- light up & sign is getting yeeted, not unexpected imo, although it does make me a little sad 'cause while I know the & was part of some of like the D & P branding, it has always been a symbol my aunt and uncle use to signify their relationship and togetherness and I always found it sweet that deppy had one.
13:00- pixel mirror and hulk posters get a yeet. while I understand the bittersweetness for people, it is something I completely expected. I see them getting rid of pretty much all of their old decorations that they kept in the filming flat until they actually started living there a few months ago, they haven't actually lived with any of those things (pixel mirror, hulk poster, sofa crease sofa, etc) for several years now, it's just more hard of us to see them gone-gone.
13:21- Phil is not wearing his glasses (assumedly still wearing contacts idk maybe he's just bumbling around) in this shot. I am confusion.
13:24- P: 'everything in this room, we haven't touched any of it for 3 months, so YEET'. I hope this isn't 100% true, even if they are getting rid of a lot of stuff. I don't see them tossing out the Dan vs Phil board. If they do I'll be sad.
14:07- end shot of getting feet out of the gel bath. bonus blurred foot+crotch zoom shot
14:10- D: 'you know what? I am going to send you my therapy bill' 1. lmao 2. Dan, you've just literally bought a house in the London area with this man, have lived with him for nearly 10 years and have had multiple large joint business measures, you're finances are way more wound together than a therapy bill.

Very enjoyable video, 9/10. I had thought that they probably weren't actually moving into the new place for a while longer, but I wonder if it will be sooner than I thought if they are doing more serious packing/sorting type stuff. Or maybe they're just spreading that work out, which is a good and sensible thing to do *doesn't relate in procrastination*
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."