"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."
lefthandedism
simply stressed bisexual
simply stressed bisexual
Pronouns: she/her

kavat wrote: Sun Aug 08, 2021 12:25 pm
0:00 No "Hey guys"? I feel betrayed. He says he's not one to squirrel through his indirects which I very much appreciate, thank you for letting us be clowns in (semi) private
0:23 Nervous boob grab, relatable
0:35 First outfit, ladybird sweater. Personally I love it and I wish he had worn it more. Sadly it went to a charity shop.
0:55 Sleeveless flannel. It was picked by viewers so he is not to blame.
1:06 Classic gray owl jumper. Unintentional eye boobs. It has been yeeted.
1:18 Red-ish tie dye/dip dye jumper. "Babe you looked like a tampon". I have 0 memory of this shirt but it's apparently still in the rotation.
1:30 Silver 1/4 zip short sleeve from his quiff debut. He still has a thing for shiny things like a magpie.
1:53 Phil outs himself as a robot furry. I think I've read that fic.
2:01 Avengers icons t-shirt.
2:08 ~ad break for square enix~
2:28 "You can just hang out with all the Guardians of the Galaxy! I mean I've got Dan, but he's no Groot."
2:45 Shot of the Final Fantasy shrine in the new home
3:07 Back to the roasting, old school uni Phil in red zipper and loose jeans. He threatens to shove some geese up in there, please don't.
3.14 Harry Styles cosplay from VPMO2. Incredibly see-through trousers.
3:22 Gray t-shirt with vague tribal pattern from radio1 days.
3:37 Long haired Phil in a black and white star t-shirt.
3:41 Another old school argyle sweater with a shirt under? It's very Gretchen Wieners.
3:54 Young Phil flashing his abs in a gray button up. CK underwear peeking out. Classic.
4:06 Long shorts or short trousers? Who can tell!
4:19 Jorts. I think jean shorts are fine, but maybe not those ones.
4:25 Phil phlashes his thighs in the shorts he's wearing today. The gray flannel ones, you know the ones. You know.
4:33 Illuminati t-shirt x2. Pretty sure he had another one as well. That was a choice.
4:39 Plaid jumper with the white shoulders. A constant divider. I personally love it and think it looks great on him.
4:45 Gray flannel shorts again. There is nothing suspicious about that picture at all.
4:51 Satin bomber jacket. That was such a big trend for a while. I had two. It was cute when they wore matching ones to that event.
5:09 Pizza t-shirt. It looks so gross. I never want pizza again after seeing that shirt. And let's not even talk about the butt hat.
5:20 Baby Phil in corduroy dungarees and a knitted polo shirt. Maybe the best look of them all.
5:32 Uni Phil in a sleeveless t-shirt with a ~cool~ graphic print. Just awful.
5:36 Purple hoodie and purple knitted hat. He apologizes to The Gays for his bad fashion sense.
5:55 Worst from the twitter poll.
#38 Wolves jumper, he wore it for the first radio show and just gives him anxiety.
#36 Tabinof cover t-shirt. It's very 2014.
#34 Red white and blue star shirt.
6:31 Top 10 from the twitter poll.
#10 Good vibes shirt. It's now a crop top but don't be scared Phil, we'd love to see it.
#9 Red jacket. He suits bright red so well. Very II era.
#8 Bright future. He does like a phrase on a shirt.
#7 Blue jacket/Katamari hoodie. He only wears that hoodie when he's ill which is a shame because it's such a good color on him.
#6 Red flannel shirt. He feels confident in it which we love.
#5 Vibes. Lots of gay vibes all around.
#4 Blue/purple hoodie. I was so close to buying this for myself. I love it.
#Tree The boyfriend jacket. He doesn't know who owned it first. Iconic. Beautiful. Gorgeous.
#2 Purple striped jumper. She has a special place in my heart. Almost bought this one too. Great color on him.
#1 Blue denim jacket. It's a safe choice but a good one. He feels confident in it (again, love that for him).
8:52 The worst outfit of all time according to his mentions. It's the Teen Awards "suit". Truly awful. He admits to not know how to dress for anything formal which uh, I have to agree. He should just invest in a jazzy purple suit and wear that to everything.
9:41 "These pictures haunt me" because someone made unofficial cardboard cutout of him in that outfit. Pretty sure Marcus Butler had one in his house at some point.
10:15 Many points were valid but clothing is subjective - A motivational speech by Phil followed by regular outro.[/Spoiler]
"If you're left-handed, ask a friend."
"Why am I left-handed?"
"Everybody makes mistakes."