alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie
Pronouns: she/her

alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

rizzo wrote: Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:43 pm This video is actually everything I ever needed. Blessed be this weekend.

So, I'm going to rewatch it and comment all the thoughts I had about it but couldn't remember immediately post-watch. Along with timestamps. Here we go:

2:34 - You can definitely tell he's a bit self-conscious in that super airy grey "TØP" t-shirt. His body language screams "hide the nips!!!" Which is a shame, because I think he look so great and I'm gonna need Phil to wear more beanies.
3:55 - Why are his catwalks the absolute fucking worst? I love him.
4:56 - Maybe the wings are a bit obnoxious, but holy shit does he look good in black.
5:36 - Iconic glass!butt. Is this what love feels like?
6:15 - *heavy breathing*
6:20 - Cancel sleeves in Phil's life tbh.
6:43 - Actually the worst model to ever model.
7:47 - The entire reason this video is a blessing is in this suit alone. I wish he hadn't worn the t-shirt underneath tbh. ;)
7:53 - Butt.
8:26 - Dan likes the camo dungarees and I like Dan liking the camo dungarees. I only wish Phil had let Dan finish saying why he likes it so much.
8:51 - "Please just do one normal one." This felt Too Real™. Like sometimes, mid-getting-sexy, Phil can't take himself seriously and makes a joke of it and Dan's just so tired.
8:58 - Y'all think Phil's keeping those undies? He's keeping the undies.
9:33 - Dan's laughter really embodies all of my feelings throughout this video. Also, Phil shamelessly not wearing pants? Yes. Good.
9:55 - Dat leg. God. Yes.
10:35 - I definitely accidentally ended up paying more attention to Dan in the reflection for this brief minute.
10:40 - I hope he wears this entire outfit out. Don't give it Dan. You've earned it, Phil.
12:23 - Request for Phil to wear this outfit while collabing with PJ-in-his-gold-sweatshirt.
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

:03 - Dan's little gasp.
:13 - Dan's little 'say whaaat.'
:15 - Phil loses it laughing and this video is off to the absolute best start.
:43 - Dan volunteers that he's wearing pajamas, setting up the same excuse for not being on camera that he gave in the milk/cheese video. (Even though we know from Phil's liveshow that Phil never intended for Dan to be on camera.)
:53 - Phil looking at Dan not the camera as he talks, until there's a jumpcut and he's looking directly on.
1:10 - Dan brings the mirror out.
1:24 - Phil will become a beautiful alternative moth.
1:31 - Most requested thing in Phil's entire life ever: ripped jeans.
1:42 - "Get your knees out for the lads."
1:53 - Dan's immediate reaction is to whoop, make a joke about flagging the video, and pan down. It becomes obvious in this moment that the jeans are the most reqested thing in Phil's life because Dan himself daily makes the request that Phil wear them.
2:05 - Close up fashion cam on the pasty thigh.
2:18 - Twenty one pilots aesthetic with maroon beanie; Phil does not like hats. The shirt looks okay but you can see the Phil boobies and I can see how that would not be the most comfortable.
3:05 - Phil catwalks, then immediately takes the beanie off.
3:20 - Punk soft; Phil thinks it feels wrong while Dan writes his own Phil au: "He's a bad boy, but he's sensitive."
3:45 - He likes the roses, but the jacket is too Dan. (Jumpcut in my mind to the montage of Phil with black jackets, of which he does own many."
3:56 - Phil does the tongue flick and Dan groans a lot. Phil genuinely is uncomfortable with posing seriously.
4:15 - Coat from Safiya; Phil has appropriate reaction to Queen Safiya.
4:28 - Phil in Safiya's coat, thinks it's more of a dressing gown. Phil tugging the coat up and peeking out over it is actually the cutest thing in recent history please help.
4:50 - Dan encouraging Phil to be more confident.
5:03 - Commanding Phil to twirl, followed by genuine laughter.
5:15 - "What are you doing? For god's sake." So fondly exasperated.
5:30 - Dan trolling Phil with the sleeveless phanel.
5:36 - Glassbutt.
5:46 - "Come on Phil. Get your guns out."
5:52 - "Our lumberjack dad."
6:00 - Dan instructing Phil what poses to do.
6:32 - Your mum joke.
6:40 - Manly strut. After that, Dan wants him to put something with sleeves on.
6:50 - The ring is stuck on Phil's finger. Dan's concerned voice.
7:06 - He likes the pearlescent hoodie, says he'd wear in the house watching tv.
7:33 - Pink suit. Dan: "Come on Phil, we all want to see it." And Phil bleeps Dan with a bark.
7:52 - He comes out covering his crotch because it doesn't look like the shorts will button up properly, but at some point between jump cuts he just pulls the gray shirt all the way down.
8:08 - Inside joke laugh.
8:15 - Dan: "It's all going to be okay."
8:27 - Dan thinks that it's kind of cool. "I think it's like, with-" and then he interrupts himself to tell Phil to stop making camo jokes. I realy want the rest of that sentence.
8:50 - Whiny Dan voice: "Please just do one normal one." (re: phil's catwalks)
8:55 - Sushi underwear; Phil won't model them so basically Dan just bought Phil novelty underwear for the hell of it. (Phil comments on guy in the tweet's nine pack.)
9:18 - Cheese dress.
9:33 - Phil comes out in the cheese dress and Dan loses his shit.
9:43 - "Why didn't you put your jeans back on? Dan gets bleeped with a puppy whine this time.
9:55 - Dan does not want Phil showing off the leg.
10:01 - Butt. Again.
10:22 - Buttening, The Threequel.
10:35 - Dan with absolutely no chill telling Phil how amazing the white jeans/yellow shirt looks.
10:51 - "You can slide right into" The ring part didn't get me, but I am one of the legion who thought he was gonna say "My DMs."
10:53 - Phil casually checking himself out and fixing his hair is perhaps the prettiest moment of the entire video. Also Dan is saying something about stealing the jeans idk.
11:05 - An outfit that is the hottest thing since 2004.
11:15 - Beep beep Dan's cursing is covered up by a sheep.
11:35 - Don't @ me but I think that outfit totally matches Phil's hair aesthetic.
12:06 - Phil singing a parody of I Dreamed a Dream.
12:21 - Metallic outfit.
12:31 - "It's clamping to your breasts."
12:40 - Metallic green envelope shoutout.
12:49 - Dan squeezing his arm and feeling the material.
13:04 - All I see is nip.
13:53 - Dan's little 'thank you' when Phil shouts him out is super cute, plus the silly 'bye' at the very end.