Plymouth - Pavilions - 18th May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Capacity: 2,500

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
plastictrees
drama llama

Hi all! :thumb: 24 year old girl planning on coming alone to this one, would love to meet up with anyone else though!
DatCog
blobfish

I'll be selling 3 x mid-price tickets as soon as the Twickets facility becomes available. Row M :)
MrsManics
first-time poster
Pronouns: her, she

I'm going to Plymouth! I'm 35, so anyone worrying about being the oldest there, don't worry! :lol:
"It's a good thing to be strange - normalness leads to sadness."
DatCog
blobfish

DatCog wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:41 pm I'll be selling 3 x mid-price tickets as soon as the Twickets facility becomes available. Row M :)
Finally received my e-tickets so these are now listed on Twickets here for £40 each (were £45 fv plus fees):

https://www.twickets.live/block/6620090 ... n%20Listed