London - Eventim Apollo - 4th May

flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

I don't think there any plans yet. I read over the thread and there are 15 of us. Might be easiest to say a certain time in the pub @missemma mentioned eg 6pm? Also a corner of the stalls bar in the venue for the internal? It's tricky to find people once there are hundreds in there.
plastictrees
drama llama

i’m not making it there until 7:30! any plans to meet in the interval or anything?
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

Hi @missemma did you mean The Yardbird? I'm heading to Hammersmith after work so should be there about 5.45-6ish. Just want to make sure I'm heading to the right place.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

I'm not sure what the name is I just know it's in the station opposite the Tesco :lol:

I am coming after work and have clinic that day so I might actually be later than I thought, I hope to get there as quickly as possible though to say hello to everyone :D
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
lilabet
philussy

It's The Yardbird then from what I can see on Google maps.

Whoever gets there first just post where about you are although knowing my luck it'll be me.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

I’ll be there! I’ll be the curly haired old goth in the black dress (got to stay consistent with the branding...)
I finish work at 4pm so there is every chance i’ll be there early-ish :)
Shibi
squish

I've got the day of (living that uni life) so I'm pretty flexible.
I'll be that weirdo with the pink hair and the probably black clothing (cause I don't think I own anything else - also staying with my brand)
flarequake
not an airport stalker

We can meet in the interval too. Once we’re inside we can see where’s an easy place to find each other and post it here.
allsaintshowell
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

i've got a ticket for sale for this show! stalls row m seat 38, face value. pm me if you're interested and i'll see you all at the show!
Image Image
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides

If anyone is up for a drink after the show then I'm up for that too, I'm in no rush to get home. I have clinic on Friday so not sure if I'll be running late if it overruns but will do my best to get there as soon as I can. We are in row N I believe, so not far behind you @allsaintshowell 8-)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

Email from the Apollo to say that only small bags will be allowed in the venue
Only handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) will be allowed into the venue.
Good to know as that would have caught me out! I’m a total pack rat
lilabet
philussy

LadyLackless wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 9:22 am Email from the Apollo to say that only small bags will be allowed in the venue
Only handbags and other small bags (no larger than 35cm x 40cm x 19cm) will be allowed into the venue.
Good to know as that would have caught me out! I’m a total pack rat
Weird I didn't get one. Turns out that's the size of my bag.
Phandom Gives
Shibi
squish

Ahh thanks for the info, I'm Miss Overpacking (is this a show or a Ryanair flight? :D)
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

The full email, for anyone who didn’t get it:
Thank you for buying tickets to see Dan And Phil World Tour at Eventim Apollo tomorrow. Please refer to the venue's website here for the doors times.

Your tickets should have been delivered according to your delivery method selected when ordering –please check My Orders here for more information.

Please review the following Security and Bag Policy information. Queues may be longer due to security checks, so please arrive extra early and take note of the following:
To keep all visitors safe, everyone going into the venue will be screened through security arches. Don’t worry, the arches are safe for everyone – even if you have a pacemaker or are pregnant. Please have tickets and any metal items out of your pockets and bags ready for search before entering the venue.
Remember, no food or drink is allowed into the venue – so don’t bring this with you. (Exceptions are only made for specific medical needs or religious reasons).
human
dan hand trash

missemma wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 9:15 pm If anyone is up for a drink after the show then I'm up for that too, I'm in no rush to get home. I have clinic on Friday so not sure if I'll be running late if it overruns but will do my best to get there as soon as I can. We are in row N I believe, so not far behind you @allsaintshowell 8-)

Yup it’s friday night and I’m definitely up for after show drinks somewhere also!
Shibi
squish

Well I'm definitely up for some drinks pre, post & during the show as I will be going all by myself (insert sad violin melody here). Looking forward to tomorrow though :)
charlottekath
squish

Anyone know what time doors are? & is 7 show start time, i'm guessing so based on the others so far?
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

charlottekath wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:18 am Anyone know what time doors are? & is 7 show start time, i'm guessing so based on the others so far?
Doors are at 7pm and show starts at 8pm :D
charlottekath
squish

LadyLackless wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:22 am
charlottekath wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:18 am Anyone know what time doors are? & is 7 show start time, i'm guessing so based on the others so far?
Ahh amazing, I've literally been searching everywhere for that info, where did you find it?
charlottekath
squish

charlottekath wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:24 am
Ahh amazing, I've literally been searching everywhere for that info, where did you find it?
Oops. Realised this was probably on the tickets which are waiting for me in London.
LadyLackless
cheeky #spon

charlottekath wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 11:24 am

It’s printed on my ticket! :)
Shibi
squish

Does anyone else need to pick up their ticket from the boy office later and wants to meet at the venue?

Live from th scene: people are already queuing and I found the pub by accident; also I’m to stupid to insert pictures on the mobile site haha
flarequake
not an airport stalker

I’m on my way, will write idb on a napkin and see if I can put it on a menu holder stick or just on the table. I’m wearing black, long brown hair in a ponytail. Hopefully we’ll all find each other.
Shibi
squish

Seeing all those groups of girls and their flower crowns is already giving me social anxiety :sideeye:
The napkin idea is actually really good!
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Place is tiny. I’m downstairs by the door with a blue handbag on the seat next to me, haven’t got a napkin yet so I used the back of my receipt. It’s just on the table with a red pen next to it cos the writing doesn’t show up that well. It’s filling up a little so might have to move to the other side in a bit.