Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes Theatre - 1st May

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Just got in from seeing the show and it was so good, the audience was a little louder than last night, and they were pretty loud then too. I don’t remember many details different from the Brighton shows, but Phil’s real name is Boris Humperdinck (last night it was Susan Humperdinck). They sped up the simulation part a little but leaving out the demo of Dan and the trap door. Everything else was the same, though.

They used my dilemma for Dan and they’d changed it a bit to “you get a free house, but seagulls follow Phil everywhere” (I’d put “you can live wherever you want”). Dan chose the house, told Phil to get over being pecked and got shocked for being a bad friend. I was tickled to hear them read it out. Dan was even cheekier than last night, he’d been pretty buzzed from the first shows going well (my guess, anyway).

Their psychic connection theme was chocolate bars and I heard one of them say Snickers, but I didn’t catch the other one. Our collective name was Gordon, which Dan kept forgetting and calling us Gary instead (that was last night). Dan won the Dan vs Phil so Phil got the fizziest forfeit shock.

For the sacrifice question, it was Phil’s first time on the wheel! human and I were so happy, we were clutching each other for a moment. He was totally different from Dan up there, no complaining and blaming us, he was all “I’m scared!”, “I want my mum”, “dad!’ to which Dan said he’s not being his dad ;) Being in white instead of red with the black gloves made Dan look a bit less like a serial killer than Phil did, but he was full of glee wielding the weapons. He hit Phil so close to the crotch with the arrow that he dropped to his knees with his mouth open in shock, laughed, and neither of them said anything for at least thirty seconds. He also got paint from one of the balls on his white top. No idea if that’ll come out.
missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Ooh yay Carryl thanks for posting! Love seeing your reviews and yay they used your question. I can’t believe they changed it slightly.

I really hope I get to see Phil spinning because I would live for his litttle screams haha
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

Thanks, I’m glad you liked it. It was funny, I thought “what’s wrong with living wherever you like?” But I guess getting it for free is more tempting. Phil was so cute up there, not quite lost his smol bean-ness yet.