Milton Keynes - Milton Keynes Theatre - 30th April

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
lilabet
philussy
Pronouns: She/Her

I'm going to this show on my own of anyone wants to hang/meet up before hand.
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
lilabet
philussy

Hi all

The show is tomorrow and I've been in contact with a few of you @annetamiau @flarequake

I'm heading to Milton Keynes in the afternoon and should arrive around 5. I just wanted to miss all the commuters!

There are a few places near the theatre to meet up
https://www.jdwetherspoon.com/pubs/all- ... ton-keynes
https://www.zizzi.co.uk/italian/restaur ... aign=panel
https://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/miltonkeynes
Or the usual Pret, Costa etc

I'm not set on any of them so if anyone has a preference let me know. :ribena:
Phandom Gives
@phandomgives on social media. Check out the website for the latest information and current donation drive! <3
annetamiau
lady door

I honestly have no idea, I'd go with the closest one to the venue. What do you guys think?
Behind every great person, there is a great cat
flarequake
not an airport stalker
Pronouns: She/her

The slug and lettuce is closer, looks like it’s just over the road. I think a pub is better than a restaurant too, I don’t know if we can just chill at Zizzi’s. I’ll be there at about 5, anyway. Would it be easier to meet at first near the theatre?
annetamiau
lady door

flarequake wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:02 pm The slug and lettuce is closer, looks like it’s just over the road. I think a pub is better than a restaurant too, I don’t know if we can just chill at Zizzi’s. I’ll be there at about 5, anyway. Would it be easier to meet at first near the theatre?
Meeting near the theatre would be ideal, but i don't think we'll be able to spot each other. If it's just over the road, I reckon the slug and letruce is the best option, but i'm not at all familiar with the place/the area.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

Okay, shall we say outside the slug and lettuce at about 5? Whoever’s there can head inside and we can find each other inside too.
annetamiau
lady door

flarequake wrote: Sun Apr 29, 2018 10:44 pm Okay, shall we say outside the slug and lettuce at about 5? Whoever’s there can head inside and we can find each other inside too.
Perfect! I don't think I'll be there at five but I'll go in as soon as I arrive.
lilabet
philussy

See you there. Who ever gets there first just post where you are inside. It'll probably be me :ribena:
Phandom Gives
human
dan hand trash

Currently on the train to Milton Keynes, urgh. That was a stressful afternoon at work. I doubt I’ll be able to be as early tomorrow as I am today as it was a big rush. Hadn’t been to Milton Keynes in years so couldn’t remember how long it took. Thank goodness for Virgin Trains!

Sluggy sounds good, I’m gonna need a stiff drink when I get there.
flarequake
not an airport stalker

I’m inside downstairs to the right of the door. It’s tiny, little round place.