Atlanta - Fox Theatre - 4th August

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
bjjqueen
phillion/danosaur <//3

Is anyone else looking to go to the Atlanta show? As long as the price isn't too high, my sister and I are looking to get tickets to see them.
sarty
smol bean

I'm going to try to get a ticket. I'm from Florida, so it will be a bit of a journey, but if I get a ticket, it will be worth it!
Life is chaos; be kind. --Michelle McNamara
thestigdrivesamini
sad dimple

My bf and I got tickets!! We’re in row N so they’re pretty decent seat. I’d love to meet some IDB peeps when I’m there!
alittledizzy
actual demon phannie
actual demon phannie

I know @thestigdrivesamini and I have already chatted about it, but if anyone else wants to meet up for a drink or something before the show please let me know!