Minneapolis - Orpheum Theatre - 26th July

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator
Pronouns: she/her/hers

I'm thinking of going to this one! It's about a four hour drive, which isn't bad. It all depends on me getting it off from work.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
disorogi
not a first-time poster

I am also planning on going to the Minneapolis show. I would love to met you. I am from Minneapolis so I know the area pretty well. :D
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator

disorogi wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:20 pm I am also planning on going to the Minneapolis show. I would love to met you. I am from Minneapolis so I know the area pretty well. :D
Oh lovely! I live in North Dakota but go to MSP on a fairly regular basis. It's the closest big city unless I go to Winnipeg.
"This is not children's television. I'm 26, I'm depressed, and I need edgy jokes to cope with my anxiety."
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
obscureDnPreference
procrastinator

I got a ticket for row 24. I may try to resell and get a better spot if they end up listing on twickets.
Daniel Howell, 10/30/17
disorogi
not a first-time poster

Hey, are you still thinking on going to the show in Minneapolis? Because I'm still going alone and would like to meet up so i don't feel extremely awkward