Schenectady - Proctors - 21st July

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd
Pronouns: they/them

i'm 90% sure I'm going to this show, just working out money and transport stuff to make sure. so if anyone wants to meet up, yeah.

(either my mum or one of my sisters is coming with me since i don't drive. i'm so excited to show them how <3 our boys are)
alch
ar·tic·u·late

I'll probably be going to this date, though I'll have to check if I'll have plans at that time.
lovely-daniel
phillion/danosaur <//3

i'm probably going to this date. hmu maybe we can talk ^-^
-c
alch
ar·tic·u·late

VengefulBlue wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:04 am so if anyone wants to meet up, yeah.
lovely-daniel wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:39 am i'm probably going to this date. hmu maybe we can talk ^-^
dudes hmu
and anyone else going to this date
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd

alch wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:18 am
VengefulBlue wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 2:04 am so if anyone wants to meet up, yeah.
lovely-daniel wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:39 am i'm probably going to this date. hmu maybe we can talk ^-^
dudes hmu
and anyone else going to this date
absolutely, i'm literally working out if we can afford to try for vip rn. i'm on twitter at this same username, so if ppl want to dm me there that's cool, or here is cool too.
alch
ar·tic·u·late

VengefulBlue wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:33 am absolutely, i'm literally working out if we can afford to try for vip rn. i'm on twitter at this same username, so if ppl want to dm me there that's cool, or here is cool too.
Yeah, I'm hoping for VIP too. I don't have twitter atm (might get it sometime soon, it's becoming annoying to not have one) so people could dm here in case anyone else is in the same boat as me.
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd

jfc was the site as shitty for everyone else as it was for me? i literally had to refresh it 40x in a half hour because it kept timing out or w/e, giving me an error page that just said to call the office.

but i got the tickets!! row hh in the center section, so close to front :woohoo:
alch
ar·tic·u·late

VengefulBlue wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:06 pm jfc was the site as shitty for everyone else as it was for me? i literally had to refresh it 40x in a half hour because it kept timing out or w/e, giving me an error page that just said to call the office.

but i got the tickets!! row hh in the center section, so close to front :woohoo:
Yeah, the website was super crap for me. It didn't work on any of the three browsers I tried, and eventually I was only able to buy via phone call
sugar
eclipse shirt

i'll be at this one as well! going alone so i certainly wouldn't mind meeting up with IDBers! feel free to DM me on here or twitter (@miserybegins) if you want to! there's definitely plenty of time.
VengefulBlue
rainbow nerd

i know of one other (grown up) person who's going, tho i don't think she's on here - @aladysith on twitter - i figured I'd let y'all know in case you want to get in touch (or recruit her to idb ;) we can never have too many people)