Hartford - Bushnell Performing Arts Center - 19th July

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
couragetoexist
first-time poster
Pronouns: she/her

has anyone found prices for this date (regular and/or vip)
confusedpanda
ar·tic·u·late
Pronouns: Her/she

Quoting myself from the main thread here!
confusedpanda wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:24 pm While I didn't get vip (THEY WERE GONE IN ONE SECOND I SWEAR TO GOD) at the Bushnell, I did get orchestra section C seats in row N, which I am more than thrilled about! :yippee: When i went to tatinof in nyc, I was literally row w, which wasn't bad but still, I'll take this over that!! <3
I'm not even sad about not getting vip, seeing almost all the people I follow getting it and them crying happy, is making me just as excited! I don't even know what I would've done if I met them honestly. I'm still legit in awe that they're even coming here to my state?! There's legit not even much to do here, but I guess this gives me an excuse to take a mini vaca to explore my states capital! :platonic:
We're here, we're queer, we're filled with existential fear!
gif cred: pseudophan on tumblr