Toronto - Sony Center - 17th July

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
kalli
butt chair

I'll definitely be going to this show. Hopefully VIP if I can get my hands on it <3

Apparently you have to present ID upon entry which corresponds to the name on your tickets, so thankfully the chances of scalpers scooping them up should be slim to none. I don't remember that being an issue with tatinof, but it's comforting to know your only competition is other fans.
quoted post removed at user's request due to personal information

I'm 19 so not quite, although most people assume I'm in my early 20s if that's any comfort. But I imagine somebody will come along before Tuesday who's a bit closer in age to you than I am. If not, I found at tatinof there was a good mix of ages so it probably won't be as uncomfortable as you think it will be and it won't make a difference once the show starts. Everyone was friendly and respectful, and the show itself definitely exceeded my expectations. Assuming that this tour will be just as good as the last one, I would highly recommend you go.
Lain
eclipse shirt

Definitely hopping on the GO to attend this show (early 30s). I missed TATINOF last year because it was my oldest daughter's birthday weekend, but I did see a show (Hatsune Miku) at the Sony Centre a couple weeks after they were in the city and remember seeing cat whiskers etc doodled all around the building from fans that must have been waiting in line. :lol:

Still haven't decided if I'm going to buy VIP, though. My s/o would be with me, and he's probably more awkward than I am which is really saying something.
Lain
eclipse shirt

I hope you don't forgo attending because you don't have anyone to go with. I'll be there with my awkward af s/o and would be happy to wait in line with you or buy seats together if that would make you feel a bit better about buying a solo ticket.

You should come regardless, though. We're all alone in this universe after all. :rockson:
onceinaugust
rainbow nerd

I'm trying to decide if I want to try to get a ticket by myself :sideeye: I live right across the border in NY, but will be flying back from a wedding in Colorado that morning, so I don't know if I want to chance flight delays plus drive time in order to get to Toronto in time. I could fly into Toronto I guess, but then I'd have to get a passport, and it just seems like more work lol. Decisions, decisions.
"You loved it, you want to do it more."
"Alright"
anenergetic
spork
Pronouns: he/him

The people I'm going with will be 20 and 19 (I'm 17), if that's any comfort?
gay :prideflag:
Lain
eclipse shirt

Missed out on the least expensive tickets (I wasn't able to to be here when the tickets went live - does anyone know how fast those 47.00 tickets and VIP sold?), so I went for Balcony seats. We'll be sitting in Balcony 10 Row J. There are still several seats in that row!
anenergetic
spork
Pronouns: he/him

happy to know other idbers will be there! I'm in the far back of orchestra!
gay :prideflag:
bluntedclaws
rainbow nerd

I'm going (with my 10 year old daughter).
Sorry if I say something wrong. My first language is sarcasm. I've never really learned English
kalli
butt chair

Just a heads up if anyone hasn't bought tickets yet but wants to go, there are now only 10 left! 4 are solo seats, and the other 6 are bunched together (3 in row W and another 3 directly behind those seats in row X). It looks like the show will be completely sold out within the next day or two.

(and btw since I only posted it in the main thread, I managed to get myself a front row VIP ticket :love2: )
kalli
butt chair

Only 2 left! Orchestra row W seats 1 and 2 :thumb:
Gal
smol bean

Hey everyone! I will be attending :) Luckily I managed to snatch up row M orchestra seats (I tried for VIP but to my knowledge they seemed to sell out in about 10 seconds!)
I love one (1) man and many women.
starwatersong
phabergé

Excited for Tuesday! It seems like just yesterday, I was gathered around two devices vying (unsuccessfully) for VIP.

Still really excited to see those nerds in person! By the way, for the person months ago concerned about age, I'm 39, my friend is over 40, and we don't have kids. Dan and Phil are for everyone. :)