Newark - New Jersey Performing Arts Center - 14th July

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
cutestdan
smol bean
Pronouns: she/her

i got tickets for this show but idk anyone going djdsjd,, if anyone wants to be friends that'd be great! also i'm row H seat 110
"you're next to me, in my life"
Elemancy
butt chair

I'll be going to this event tomorrow and it would be nice to meet up with other members of the forum who might be going too, especially if you'll be heading back into New York from Newark Penn station to N.Y. Penn station after the show.
This will be my first time being in new jersey (well, barring a school trip back in high school to medieval times)and I'm still trying to get my bearings about the best way to get to njpac and then get back home from there and though I'm alright with arriving alone, it'd be a considerable relief to have a group of people I could travel back together with at night. (Safety in numbers)
:dildo: