Fort Lauderdale - Broward - 8th July

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
mermaid blood
Moderator Emeritus
Pronouns: she/her

review by @JustMarie from main thread:
JustMarie wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:19 am I JUST ARRIVED FROM THE FT LAUDERDALE SHOW AND OMG I'M CRYING SO BAD IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!!!!!
TRAVELING FROM COLOMBIA TO THE US WAS TOTALLY WORTH IT
I didn't had VIP tickets but just seeing them appear there was just so surreal, I still can't believe it. I got to meet a lot of kind people, suddenly I started speaking english like no problem (my english speaking abilities are pretty bad)

- If I can help, the Ft Lauderdale show transcript was about lizards and iguanas and they sang the lizard song from PINOF 6 (we all sang it)
- ONE OF MY ANSWERS APPEARED DURING THE TRUTH BOMBS SECTION!!! (i started screaming a lot oops)
The question was "How will Dan and Phil die?" and my answer was "sitting on their couch until they die" and THEY CHOSE IT FROM THE THREE OPTIONS AND I WAS SCREAMING AAAAAAAAH
- PHIL WAS ON THE WHEEL (a weird occasion)
- From the Wholesome Dan and Devil Phil thing, Phil talked bad about adopting a dog, helping the elderly to cross the road and giving money to charity (what he said "what if it's a charity about evil ants?"). Dan talked good about slow wifi, showing your grandma your browsing history (he said "so grandma and i can read some smut together" (talking about wattpad), and their baking.
- One moment that stand out to me from the dilemmas was: "Dan is stuck on the train railroads, but you need to derivate the train to an orphanage" and Phil decided to save Dan and that was so sweet fuck
- The last II song and Phil's diss track was a moment seriously
- That's kinda all thank you for coming to my ted talk
art in avatar by lily