Grand Prairie - Verizon Theatre - 1st July

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

HEY OOOOOO I will be there. Not 100% sure if it will be me and the fambam or just me and the husband. I might buy tickets for everyone and try to sell them if it looks like it's going to be too "adult" for the kids.
lorelei
phillion/danosaur <//3

Woooooo I already posted about it in the main thread, but I'll be going! I'm pumped, I've never seen them in person before. I'm in the back, section 305, row BBB. :)
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

lorelei wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:28 pm Woooooo I already posted about it in the main thread, but I'll be going! I'm pumped, I've never seen them in person before. I'm in the back, section 305, row BBB. :)
I'm not caught up in the main thread yet, but I ALSO AM IN 305! Right on the bar/wall/whatever is the guard rail.
lorelei
phillion/danosaur <//3

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:03 pm I'm not caught up in the main thread yet, but I ALSO AM IN 305! Right on the bar/wall/whatever is the guard rail.
Ahh awesome!! Since I'm a row behind the guard rail maybe we'll be sitting pretty close! :thumb:
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

lorelei wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 3:13 am
MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 5:03 pm I'm not caught up in the main thread yet, but I ALSO AM IN 305! Right on the bar/wall/whatever is the guard rail.
Ahh awesome!! Since I'm a row behind the guard rail maybe we'll be sitting pretty close! :thumb:
Not sure if we were near each other! I had pink hair and a cat dress with pink vest and with a little girl and husband. seats like 20-22?
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

Probably the closest I will get to a review. My darn brain problems make it hard to remember stuff, but I know it was fun! Yay!
lorelei
phillion/danosaur <//3

MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:03 pm
Not sure if we were near each other! I had pink hair and a cat dress with pink vest and with a little girl and husband. seats like 20-22?
oh my god lmao, I'm sorry I'm so late replying to this but I haven't logged in to this site in a while (and usually only check the main thread). but. I'm dying, I was literally right behind you :rofl: the pictures you posted are so cute, and then there's me photobombing in the back lolllll. I'm the girl w/ short brown hair behind you in y'all's family photo. wild. probably even if I knew, I would have been too shy to say hi :oops:

I'm glad you guys had fun!! I thought it was a great show. I'm just glad I recorded the audio so I can revisit it considering I was just in awe that they were real people the whole time and kinda forgot a lot of what happened, whoops.
MythicalPinkTrashCan
phabergé

lorelei wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:04 am
MythicalPinkTrashCan wrote: Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:03 pm
oh my god lmao, I'm sorry I'm so late replying to this but I haven't logged in to this site in a while (and usually only check the main thread). but. I'm dying, I was literally right behind you :rofl: the pictures you posted are so cute, and then there's me photobombing in the back lolllll. I'm the girl w/ short brown hair behind you in y'all's family photo. wild. probably even if I knew, I would have been too shy to say hi :oops:

I'm glad you guys had fun!! I thought it was a great show. I'm just glad I recorded the audio so I can revisit it considering I was just in awe that they were real people the whole time and kinda forgot a lot of what happened, whoops.
I recorded too! my daughter re-listens like every night haha.

I'm glad we have that one photo of us together but not interacting at all haha