Denver - Bellco Theatre - 29th June

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
scientia
phabergé

Curious if anyone will be going to the Denver date? I remember seeing a giant billboard for them in Denver during tatinof and have always regretted not going!
FandomLurker
crusty sponge

I'm an older fan (28) and got just one ticket. I tried so hard to get VIP but it would not work for me? Did it sell out that fast because I was literally waiting at exactly 4 with everything ready. I am super bummed about not getting the VIP but am so happy I scored a ticket. Would love to make some online friends going? Idk how to make online friends, or any tbh, but I would really like to. Also, is there a spot where the phandom goes to buy/trade/sell tickets, and how does all that work because I really really REALLY want the VIP.
scientia
phabergé

FandomLurker wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:45 am I'm an older fan (28) and got just one ticket. I tried so hard to get VIP but it would not work for me? Did it sell out that fast because I was literally waiting at exactly 4 with everything ready. I am super bummed about not getting the VIP but am so happy I scored a ticket. Would love to make some online friends going? Idk how to make online friends, or any tbh, but I would really like to. Also, is there a spot where the phandom goes to buy/trade/sell tickets, and how does all that work because I really really REALLY want the VIP.
I was just looking on the Bellco website and was pretty confused. As far as I can tell the best seats available are in the "Lower 2" section (?). Where did you end up? I'm an older fan as well (29) and have been hovering over the submit order section for hours :P I wonder when this area will sell out and if there just aren't as many eager D&P fans in CO?
FandomLurker
crusty sponge

Nice to virtually meet you! I'm in Lower 2, you should go for it! I didn't want to risk it so I just went for it!I totally regretted missing tatinof so I thought I would compensate on this one. I am super deep in the phandom but don't really do a lot of actual interacting...I just stalk lol. So I don't know about their popularity in Denver. I was super shocked that VIP went so fast but that nothing else really sold out.
Amiaw
interactive introvert

FandomLurker wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:20 am Nice to virtually meet you! I'm in Lower 2, you should go for it! I didn't want to risk it so I just went for it!I totally regretted missing tatinof so I thought I would compensate on this one. I am super deep in the phandom but don't really do a lot of actual interacting...I just stalk lol. So I don't know about their popularity in Denver. I was super shocked that VIP went so fast but that nothing else really sold out.
I'm an older fan too and I'll be going by myself. I'll be sitting in Lower 2 as well. We should all arrange to meet up for a quick hello at the show or even a drink after.
susan2
rainbow nerd

Competition to win tickets if anyone's local / still looking, there aren't many entries at the moment so you'll have a good chance!