Montreal TBC

Sheana.tch
not a first-time poster

Hi! So I'm obviously a fan of Dan and Phil, and want to see their tour. I live in Ottawa Ontario, and after talking to my parents they were extremely reluctant, and said nothing more than 2.5 hours away by car. You can probably guess my disappointment when the closest tour stop was 5 hours away and in a different country, can't you? But on the official website of their tour, http://danandphiltour.com/ , if you scroll down to "Canada" , one of the things say "Montreal TBC". Montreal is less than 3 hours away, so it would work. But there's no link behind Montreal, it just says "Montreal / TBC " . So my question is, is Montreal a tour stop? Because if not, why is it over there? If it is a tourstop, could someone send me a link to the where I could buy the tickets?

Thank you so much!
cerulean
smol bean

Hey! I'm from Montreal but I go to Carleton U. Glad to see phans from around here!

In their younow on monday they said they're definitely coming to Montreal. I think it's the just for laughs festival or something that week so they're having issues booking a venue. There aren't too many places with 1000+ seating capacity in town.

Once the logistics are cleared they'll announce when tickets are available. I'm sure they'll be a post in this thread and an announcement on twitter so you should follow them closely.
Sheana.tch
not a first-time poster

Omg tysm!! Can you please let me know when or if they post, because I don't have twitter...

Thank you so much!!