Auckland - ASB Theatre - 29th August

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Reviving this account from the dead to say I'm going to try to get a VIP ticket for the Auckland show since this is probably the only time in my life living in little ol' NZ that I'll have the opportunity to meet them! If on the off chance there are any fellow Kiwis on here who plan on going then hit me up! :love2:
cressida1
not a first-time poster

hi! I'm trying to see if I can get a ticket do you know of any way that I could find out the prices? :D
sunday
pumpkin spice pumpkin cookie

Hey! I can't find NZ prices yet but Australian prices are between $35 AUD through to $175 AUD (for VIP) so I'm guessing NZ will be close to that!
cressida1
not a first-time poster

Awesome thanks :D

Return to “Interactive Introverts in Australia & New Zealand”