Manila - Kia Theatre - 13th September

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

I'm officially confirmed to be going to this one. :babuse: :6-year-old dan: :yippee:

I really hope someone from IDB also goes to the tour. It'll be a nice experience. Even if you're not a regular poster or just a lurker, I'll be more than happy to be friends with you. Again, if anyone needs a buddy, I'll be there. Hope to see someone from here. If you're shy about posting, you guys can send me a pm. :platonic: :ribena:
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
hellothere
tol bean

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:33 am I'm officially confirmed to be going to this one. :babuse: :6-year-old dan: :yippee:

I really hope someone from IDB also goes to the tour. It'll be a nice experience. Even if you're not a regular poster or just a lurker, I'll be more than happy to be friends with you. Again, if anyone needs a buddy, I'll be there. Hope to see someone from here. If you're shy about posting, you guys can send me a pm. :platonic: :ribena:
Hello!!! I know two filipino audience who are coming to Manila show! Both on the 12th of September! I'm from the Philippines as well, but unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the Manila show since I currently live in the UK. Hope you have fun in Manila show! and hope dip will enjoy our country! Give them balut please. hahaha kidding. :D
RiriPandaHeart2
phabergé

hellothere wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:56 pm
Hello!!! I know two filipino audience who are coming to Manila show! Both on the 12th of September! I'm from the Philippines as well, but unfortunately, I won't be able to attend the Manila show since I currently live in the UK. Hope you have fun in Manila show! and hope dip will enjoy our country! Give them balut please. hahaha kidding. :D
Waah. It's too bad that I'm going on the 13th. :( I hope they have fun on the 12th. :platonic:

That's too bad that you're not here anymore. Are you going to the UK ones? :ribena:

I hope they do too. I'm trying to be active in Philippine-based GCs right now and we're planning to give them food/sweets to satisfy their sweet tooth. We're also planning a fun fan project for the 2nd day. I won't post it here because it's not yet finalized, but if you wanna know what it's about, you can dm me about it. :platonic:

:rofl: <- me when I read that I should give them balut. They might be traumatized. OMG. but that would be very funny. People in the GC were also suggesting that we give them durian. :rofl:
P: What are you doing?

D: I'm feeding it to you.

P: Why is it so slow?
hellothere
tol bean

RiriPandaHeart2 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:55 am
hellothere wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:56 pm
Waah. It's too bad that I'm going on the 13th. :( I hope they have fun on the 12th. :platonic:

That's too bad that you're not here anymore. Are you going to the UK ones? :ribena:

I hope they do too. I'm trying to be active in Philippine-based GCs right now and we're planning to give them food/sweets to satisfy their sweet tooth. We're also planning a fun fan project for the 2nd day. I won't post it here because it's not yet finalized, but if you wanna know what it's about, you can dm me about it. :platonic:

:rofl: <- me when I read that I should give them balut. They might be traumatized. OMG. but that would be very funny. People in the GC were also suggesting that we give them durian. :rofl:
Yes! I’m going to Sheffield one, so if you happen to know someone who’s going to Sheffiled, please let me know. I’m alone. I’m supposed to go to Leeds since I literally live few blocks away from the venue but apprently VIP got sold out quickly in my city.

Awwww projects are so exciting to be honest. MKe it memorable so they will never forget manila hahahha!

I think Dan will curse a lot of time when he tries balut. Phil might cry because he can see the animal haha! Don’t give them dried mangoes, our dried mangoes are all over the supermarket here. Probably durian candy might work hahaha!