Mexico - June - TBC

missemma
#teamshavedsides
#teamshavedsides
Pronouns: she/her

Are you going to this date? Want to meet up with others? Here's the place to arrange it.

We want to hear all your reviews and opinions from this date. Seen a photo from the m&g you want to discuss, go ahead, we love a good discussion.

A few things:
- This forum is public, which means anyone can see information you post.
- If you are meeting up with others, please make sure you do this in a safe way. Make sure you know who you are meeting with beforehand, and do this in an open, safe place. Perhaps even Skype before to ensure your safety.
- If you are posting spoilers, please do so behind the spoiler tag.

Enjoy :)
:prideheart: :gayaf: :prideheart:
deadcrush
smol bean
Pronouns: she/they

does anybody have any predictions on where the boys will be at?

I'm hoping for Mexico City as I will be visiting family near there in June, but then again deppy aren't going to some major cities in the US :shrug:
hear all the bombs fade away
fancy_nancy
phabergé
Pronouns: she/her

deadcrush wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:39 am does anybody have any predictions on where the boys will be at?

I'm hoping for Mexico City as I will be visiting family near there in June, but then again deppy aren't going to some major cities in the US :shrug:
where else would they go? I think Mexico City is the obvious one haha, kinda sad about it, I don't think I'll be going, rn I'm jumping between "yeah I'll totally go" and "no way I can justify a trip that expensive at the moment" every few hours hahahah yikes :(
But other than that even if I don't get to go I'm so excited as to what the boys are going to get up to in my lovely country :love2: I hope they take a day or two to do some tourism.
ingridhope
not a first-time poster

I'm hoping for Mexico City too because it is where I live but I saw many comments from fans at the north, specially Monterrey, so maybe dnp can add a date there too. Those 2 are my guesses.
deadcrush
smol bean
Pronouns: she/they

ingridhope wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2017 6:56 am I'm hoping for Mexico City too because it is where I live but I saw many comments from fans at the north, specially Monterrey, so maybe dnp can add a date there too. Those 2 are my guesses.
Dan seemed so excited about visiting Mexico in the last live show and the boys have nine days between Sweden and Brazil so I think they may do a bit of tourism too
hear all the bombs fade away
ingridhope
not a first-time poster

deadcrush wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2017 4:33 am Dan seemed so excited about visiting Mexico in the last live show and the boys have nine days between Sweden and Brazil so I think they may do a bit of tourism too
Ahhhh I'm so excited too. My boys finally coming for the first time and me watching them for the first time too. Yes, they have 9 entire days. I wish they can make a lot of tourism but in the other hand I wish they can visit other latin america countries like Argentina, Chile, Perú, there are many phannies there too
amazinganahi
first-time poster

Hello internet peeps. My name is [ANAHÍ]
im a poor phannie from mexico and im trying to raise money to buy a ticket for the tour. i already received 3 donations from beautiful phannies. so if you can and want to help me with $1 dollar here is my long post from tumblr.

[Post moved]
[link deleted - Forum Rules: Rule 11 violated]

if you cant help me with $ dont worry you can help with sharing, that would mean so much to me too.

T_T i'm sorry i've put this here i was going to put it in the lady door tour thread but it is locked so i choose this one which has the most views and i really dont want to spam other threads
Last edited by mermaid blood on Tue Nov 28, 2017 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.