I loved all the videos and I'm so eager to rewatch the entirety of Gamingmas now (which I should not do because I should be doing other stuff)
We had a nice turnout for round one, and surprisingly less people for round two - but it was a good run
I'll answer my own questions to keep up the conversation:
1. Do you think that making games is something Dan and Phil might put more focus on in the future?
Honestly, I think they might? I keep thinking about their future and what their next project might be, and I feel like radio, tv and making a game all seem somewhat plausible. I want a full on Mark of Oxin.
Or a podcast.
2. Favorite moment/the moment that stood out the most in each video?
DITL: maybe the entire section when they wake up. Dan looks sleepy and soft and they're both so cute. But honestly, the entirety of it.
THE TREE: the fact that Dan wears Phil's shirt in the first bit, then Phil wears it the next day. I know that did not go through the wash in the meantime.
Millionaires: obviously calling Kath and Dan being such a perfect son in law.
Christmas adventure: again all the bits with Kath. We need more Kath content.
3. Dan and Phil haven't given us much festive content aside from Gamingmas in the recent years. Why do you think they don't do Christmas baking/vlogs/etc more often?
At this point I believe they like to keep the season to themselves because they enjoy it so much and don't want it to be shared with us past the gaming videos. I do wish they'd give us another ditl though.
4. What's your #1 wish for in 2019?
I'm not going to impress anyone, but I agree with other posters - FOREVER HOME! Stop throwing away your money and put it into a mortgage.
5. Which one was better - the DITL or THE TREE?
This is a silly question (well done Monika) since it was obviously the DITL, but THE TREE made me feel soft as heck.
And one of the new ones:
1. They still have almost all the same tree decorations as in 2010 - laziness or nostalgia?
NOSTALGIA! These boys are nostalgic as heck and keep so many little mementos. I'm not sure how these two even found each other. My ex didn't remember our anniversary or my birthday. Meanwhile, Dan keeps a piece of paper from 2009.